What's new

PND Omega K Wins Injustice: GAU; PND Mustard Wins Mortal Kombat 9 at UK's VS Fighting 4

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Although, we are still awaiting the full results from @PND_Ketchup in regards to how exactly it all went down, but we can give you the winners of both Injustice: Gods Among Us and Mortal Kombat 9.

This weekend in Birmingham, United Kingdom was VS Fighting 4, one of the UK's biggest tournaments. The area's top competition was in attendance as we await the full list of tournament monsters who attended.

vsf1.jpg

For now...

detailsresults.jpg

@PND OmegaK took Injustice: Gods Among Us over @Undeadjim in Grand Finals with Bane

@PND_Mustard took Mortal Kombat 9 over his brother, @PND_Ketchup

Mortal Kombat 9 - Grand Finals:

1st place - CG|RZR Mustard (Cyrax)
2nd place - CG|RZR Ketchup (Sektor)
3rd place - PND 12 Gauge (Jax)
4th place - PND Omega K (Jax)

Recorded using a Potato (AKA my Phone).

*full results coming soon!*

Last edited by a moderator:

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Updated with the MK9 footage, will have to wait until Electronic Dojo upload the Injustice stuff though!

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Congrats to all of you guys!
I didn't really have a doubt Jake and Ryan would be in the Grand finals of MK.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
First of all congrats to @PND OmegaK on winning Injustice and thanks to the guys at VS for running a great tournament.

The tournament went smoothly and was very relaxed and although it was a small turnout for our game I had a huge blast meeting up with everyone getting in plenty of games and having fun watching the hype unfold as the tournament went further and further. Sorry to the people I counterpicked even though I play MMH! some match ups I lack experience and wanted to do as well as I could. It's a shame my grand finals performance was dire It was a battle between playing a character I was familiar with the monitor timings or ones I preferred for the MU, and hats off again to Omegak whose play makes me hate Bane all the more.

I look forward to seeing you all again for the next one and sorry for missing the second day! would of enjoyed watching you guys battle it out on MK but I couldn't make it.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Cheers guys!

Huge congrats to both @PND OmegaK and @Undeadjim for Injustice, definitely deserving top placers, The UK Bane crown has officially been passed over and this was a great result for Jim as it was his first tournament, can't wait to see what the future holds for Injustice in the UK!

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
First of all congrats to @PND OmegaK on winning Injustice and thanks to the guys at VS for running a great tournament.

The tournament went smoothly and was very relaxed and although it was a small turnout for our game I had a huge blast meeting up with everyone getting in plenty of games and having fun watching the hype unfold as the tournament went further and further. Sorry to the people I counterpicked even though I play MMH! some match ups I lack experience and wanted to do as well as I could. It's a shame my grand finals performance was dire It was a battle between playing a character I was familiar with the monitor timings or ones I preferred for the MU, and hats off again to Omegak whose play makes me hate Bane all the more.

I look forward to seeing you all again for the next one and sorry for missing the second day! would of enjoyed watching you guys battle it out on MK but I couldn't make it.
Didnt know its possible to counterpick while playing Martian Manhunter. Thee hee

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"

No worries mate!

Sorry we couldn't hold MK after Injustice as originally planned, Blazblue ran us wayyyy over time on saturday. It cut our player numbers shorter for certain, but at least some of us were still able to play. Maybe next time!

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
Contrags to all involved, congrats @PND OmegaK now I dont feel so bad about losing to you constantly :p . Congrats @PND_Mustard glad to see your still playing MK9 and I hope we can get some games in soon :). I'm jealous that yet again I didn't get to attend another event :(.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Shout outs to be people lending me their converters.

Shout outs to Grundy appearing 3 times at the same time in tournament.

Shout outs to raven and cyborg.

Shout outs to klesks biceps.

Shout outs to Ryan hart being a nice a guy.

Shout outs to @Phosferrax, smart guy. Always great to talk to him.

Overall I had fun. Great stuff.