What's new

Please help - Can't hit any buttons in game

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Ok so last night I went to start playing with a friend on my xbox and I use hitbox. I can hit buttons on all of the menus, but for some reason whenever I get into a match NONE of my buttons work except for the home button. I can still hit the home button and back out to the main menu, but that's a 50/50 shot on whether or not the game freezes my xbox. Then I plugged my hitbox into my friend's xbox and ps3 and injustice plays fine on those. And I loaded other fighting games on my xbox and the hitbox works fine there too. So since I ruled out my xbox and the hitbox itself, it has to be something with the game or maybe one of the patches. I tried deleting the system cache and that didn't change anything. I guess I'll go ahead and try to delete all of the patches and redownload them. If that works I'll post the results here, but has ANYONE ever experienced this?

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
did you delete the title update in storage and see if it fixed anything?
Yeah I uninstalled the game and deleted all of the patches just to be sure. I'm redownloading them all now but I was able to go into training mode and it was working so. What the shit. I didn't even download anything new. It just started happening out of nowhere.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
If you use a pad or different stick can you play Injustice normally?
Yeah it worked fine with a wireless controller. I was going to try my qanba just to see if it was a wired controller type thing, but after deleting everything it started working again so who knows.