What's new

Player from Classic You've never Played

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i've encountered a handfull of the people here. Most of the cmk names that are PSN accounts beat the piss outta me. Some are kind enough to revisit our matches and I think I surprise them cause I'm on and off as a player.
I'd like to play John2kxx again? I think dude is on here?

Paul_G

Noob
heh nice thread btw... well...

i never played (or only once):

ScheissNussen - u often online but we still never played)
David_Gem - we faced at one mk2 (p2p\kailera) tourney, but we dont played cuz i left (its was 5 am for me!!)
MK2Prince - just one time at God Weapon with terrible ping for me
Ded_ - its should be fun
Dookiebrain - cant find'em))
Sushi - only once at touney
AriaDelano, Kensidj, cuco28 --- this guys have great skill 2 i saw they matches at utube...
and few other guys maybe))

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
jesse89202 said:
hey kensidj have you ever fought rival316?
yup. he's an idiot. super lag/turtler. likes to pick jax and hang out in the corner. i crush him with mileena, every time.

Br0ken

Noob
Tim Static, Dubson, AriaDelano, Cuko28, and DeadPool I've never played, I'm sure ther's more but I just don't feel like naming them all..

Sushi

Noob
i never played anyone of you guys. who the hell are you???

havent touched mk in 6 months... lol anyone want to kick my butt and get this rusts off me??

X820

Noob
Sushi said:
i never played anyone of you guys. who the hell are you???

havent touched mk in 6 months... lol anyone want to kick my butt and get this rusts off me??

LOL wb sushi :)

X820

Noob
Online play can give hickups: late frames, delayed input etc everyone knows that.
Unless you have a flawless connection I can imagine someone would make such a statement, especially if all he does is play offline.

Shock doesn't even play MK2 anymore right?

Br0ken

Noob
X820 said:
Online play can give hickups: late frames, delayed input etc everyone knows that.
Unless you have a flawless connection I can imagine someone would make such a statement, especially if all he does is play offline.

Shock doesn't even play MK2 anymore right?
@ x820 When I played shock online on xbox it was smooth hardly any lagg or delay. He use to play online all the time, then stopped. He never played mk2 that much as I can remember. I use to be in his clan way back in the day. It since has died and He plays offline only. @ shock I would love to play you offline and show you that I'm not just good online but offline as well. But I live too far from where the tourneys are hosted, plus with losing work and everything because of the recession I dont have the means to make it there.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I stopped playing online because netplay is too poor to have a good time when it became a matter of so many players out to beat me and talk down to other players about in an environment that isn't accurate enough to use for this purpose. Whatever you think was smooth, delay or lag free, may be evident that your connection was better than mine, or you don't really know what smooth or delay free is. You live across the country from me, it can't be "hardly any delay", it's always going to be 1/4 second or so for someone, and possibly a little less for the other. I know there are a lot of players who have never played me, and would like to, but unfortunately, online isn't going to be the place to do it.

AC1984

Kaballin!
"shock I would love to play you offline and show you that I'm not just good online but offline as well. "

Nobody doubts that.

VA380

Noob
Aside from obvious lag issues, the fact that you can crouch and pull off projectiles, instant fireballs, etc.... makes online much different than offline. As far as "Shock's" statement, I agree to an extent ... I quit playing this game (aside from a few rare occassions w/ people on my friends list ... St. Bioz what up cuzzo haha) cuz I felt like I had to have an A-GAME constantly. I play the game to have fun, secondly, to win. But the minute I would lose to somebody "semi-good" or a "scrub", they would quit and send hatemail. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Became almost impossible to enjoy lobby play.

Bottom line is, this "new" MK2 community is a joke ... most of the OG PSN people don't even play no more ... Fadeoutp3, Hatgrill, RSM80, HNIC, Niteshade, Slipkicks, etc... just to name a few. This "new age" community needs to learn a lil respect ... win with class lose with class. Only person I ever had an issue with is Wario, but that's prolly cuz we both overly competitive, but who cares, really.

Also, to clear up some issues ... my ONLY other acct is SourDiesel, that's it. DutchMastahKilla is my lil bro (Hatgrill - thats why i recently sent you a friend request on my VA acct) ... and wtf is "Foozer" ... prolly the weirdest kid to ever message me, sweating me to join his MK fraternity lmao ... I saved all the messages that clown sent me so i should blow his a$$ up. Get a life cuzzo!

I'm done with my 2 cents so ya'll can continue on ..................

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
VA380 said:
Aside from obvious lag issues, the fact that you can crouch and pull off projectiles, instant fireballs, etc.... makes online much different than offline. As far as "Shock's" statement, I agree to an extent ... I quit playing this game (aside from a few rare occassions w/ people on my friends list ... St. Bioz what up cuzzo haha) cuz I felt like I had to have an A-GAME constantly. I play the game to have fun, secondly, to win. But the minute I would lose to somebody "semi-good" or a "scrub", they would quit and send hatemail. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Became almost impossible to enjoy lobby play.

Bottom line is, this "new" MK2 community is a joke ... most of the OG PSN people don't even play no more ... Fadeoutp3, Hatgrill, RSM80, HNIC, Niteshade, Slipkicks, etc... just to name a few. This "new age" community needs to learn a lil respect ... win with class lose with class. Only person I ever had an issue with is Wario, but that's prolly cuz we both overly competitive, but who cares, really.

Also, to clear up some issues ... my ONLY other acct is SourDiesel, that's it. DutchMastahKilla is my lil bro (Hatgrill - thats why i recently sent you a friend request on my VA acct) ... and wtf is "Foozer" ... prolly the weirdest kid to ever message me, sweating me to join his MK fraternity lmao ... I saved all the messages that clown sent me so i should blow his a$$ up. Get a life cuzzo!

I'm done with my 2 cents so ya'll can continue on ..................
agreed on all accounts homie. rsm80 was always fun to play and never ran his mouth. fadeout made a new account but i still never see him on. i've shyed away from forums these days because i really don't like most of these cats. the people i do like know whats up. they still can't keep my name out of their mouth on those forums. sorry boys....i'm officially out of your dick measuring contest. i'm not on anyone's "team" or "side"....that shit's fucking gay. mk2 is still fun to me so i'll continue to play and occasionally i'll post here and there...not that i posted alot anyways.

VA hit me up anytime you wanna get nostalgic!

VA380

Noob
For sure cuzzo ... you gotta PM me fadeouts new gamertag too.

* And yeah, RSM80 would never even respond to my "ggs" text, haha. That's a mysterious dude

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
VA380, have you stopped playing altogether or do you play on Kaillera at all?

everyone in this thread cept: kensi, david, fusion and i think thats it but been a long time

either add me and we play orrr invite me

sadly I have to go wifi ~.~ and could cause laggggggggggggggggggggggg or

major lagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

also my name is the same as my psn name

louise17

Status
Not open for further replies.