AND lil_ranz

and just to throw a little philosophy in there, I've never played david_GEM

David_GEM said:
I haven't played dubson yet.

And Gonzo.

AND lil_ranz

and just to throw a little philosophy in there, I've never played david_GEM
Oh yah thx GEM ...yah i havent played dubson or Lil ranz'either :(

I just got done playing MK2_HERO. I just recently started running into him in the lobby, and I don't think he visits this site much. He was good competition though. Just make sure if you play him that you go random, b/c he will counterpick your ass.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
MIKECALDWELL said:
I just got done playing MK2_HERO. I just recently started running into him in the lobby, and I don't think he visits this site much. He was good competition though. Just make sure if you play him that you go random, b/c he will counterpick your ass.
Oh, you mean Foozer.

Kensidj said:
He's not much of a hero...he wont even start the game when i join...

Hey Kensi, I told him that guys like yourself and other top players streak me all the time, and he said he whoops up on you guys. 10 to 15 streaks. I'm assuming thats not true. He is pretty good, but not that good.

MK2_HERO doesn't start with me either. It's hard to say it's foozer; he always starts the match against me. He may have just seen connecting. But I was there for a long ass time. idk who that is, chalk him up for someone else I haven't played yet, even though he isn't a cmk guy.

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
lol 10-15 streaks huh?? must have caught me playing in my sleep again. hate when that happens!

dubson

Noob
lol, I love seeing Kensi punk all the alternate accounts.

Anyone from here may play me, the problem is I am only able to play late nights at this time....

Hopefully that will be changing soon so I can play with more of you....

We gotta keep it in the fam!

This site has really established itself as the premiere place to be for the top MKII players, and I intend on keeping it that way.

Why does scorpangel not post here? Or does he?

Status
Not open for further replies.