What's new

Pick Characters, Costumes, Stages For Injustice 2

Noob
was surprised this wasn't in IGAU the first time lol
Cause Bizarro is the opposite of Superman in some instances, so they might not want to mix them =S...

Spawn isn't DC, or one of the sub-titles like Icon or Vertigo. Sorry, but I agree with the rest of the list. Good choices.
Doesnt matter if he is DC or not, he would be the guest character, they already have premision from Seth Macfarlane to use him for some time now...

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Wait what!? Did he!? :O

Point me in the direction to read
Wait what!? Did he!? :O

Point me in the direction to read about that, I'd like to know more.
about that, I'd like to know more.

Read the entire Injustice comic on YouTube. It's a channel know as house of RM, the comic focuses on 5 years before the game and it's currently on year 4. Mmh died in like year 1 or 2.

If you want to read it weekly, issues come out every Tuesday on that channel, also I'd recommend joining the redemption comics to get an update quickly but that's your choice. His death and GA death were brutal, along with NW (actually more mournful than brutal) but honestly go check it out

It's called House of RM

Noob
Read the entire Injustice comic on YouTube. It's a channel know as house of RM, the comic focuses on 5 years before the game and it's currently on year 4. Mmh died in like year 1 or 2.

If you want to read it weekly, issues come out every Tuesday on that channel, also I'd recommend joining the redemption comics to get an update quickly but that's your choice. His death and GA death were brutal, along with NW (actually more mournful than brutal) but honestly go check it out

It's called House of RM
Yeah... thats the reason i have Robin instead of NW in my list, and NW only as a maybe, theres always a chance due to revivals and all that but, its slim... GA i think might have a higher chance to come back somehow due to the show, he will stop being just Arrow and start being called Green Arrow, and WB might want to promote that just like they did with IGAU1

darkmoonlight_va

Kitana Assassin Main
Heroes: Static Shock, Starfire, and Robin/ Red Hood (Spawn I feel is almost guaranteed)
Villains: Poison Ivy, Swamp Thing
Cut: Scorpion

Crusty

For those saying beast boy should be in the game,

Not likely because he died in year 1 annual so the chances are very slim. Also a character with multiple game models could break the game.

Secondly I personally believe Gree. And Yellow are greater than red for a variety of reasons. Primarily because rage is not just rage, rage is another word for anger and anger strictly speaking is a form of fear and fearing something means you lack the willpower to confront it. But that aside, personally Sinestro is a lot more badass than Atrocitous. That being said if Sinestro is not there, I'll happily use Atro

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast

Not likely because he died in year 1 annual so the chances are very slim. Also a character with multiple game models could break the game.

Secondly I personally believe Gree. And Yellow are greater than red for a variety of reasons. Primarily because rage is not just rage, rage is another word for anger and anger strictly speaking is a form of fear and fearing something means you lack the willpower to confront it. But that aside, personally Sinestro is a lot more badass than Atrocitous. That being said if Sinestro is not there, I'll happily use Atro
that was an alternate universe, wasn't it? In the main universe the Joker's bomb didn't go off iirc

Noob

Oo Wait what? i dunno what you on about m8, your concept of the Rage and the Red Lanterns is not very accurate... you are correct in saying the power of the Red Lantern is indeed Rage and Rage is fueled by Anger, But Anger Can be generated by a lot of things, mainly which ( and the type or Rage/Anger that Red Lanterns use) is Vengeafull blind Rage, not Frustration that is generated by fear... Besides Fear Requires inteligence and a need for Self preservation which Red Lanterns are devoid of, meaning they are devoid of fear, Red Lanterns Corrupt other rings they come in contact with and are the only ones that are not affected by Black Lanterns... Besides the fact that the Red Ring is a corruption, it destroys the host from the inside and there is only two ways to restore them back, which in case are extremely hard to do... on the few ocasions Green Lanterns and Yellow Lanterns met with Red lanterns, the resolution was not in favor of Green or Yellow... Being that in one of such ocasions Atrocitus ends up Capturing Sinestro whilst killing an enormous amount of Yellow and Green Lanterns in the process... Red Lanterns Light Spectrum is only weak to its counter parts: Hope (Blue Lanterns) that can save and restore a Red Lantern if they so wish, and Love (Sapphire Lanterns) that can kill and disarm Red Lanterns on contact...

Last edited:

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.

It's called House of RM
Oh damn, and this is canon?

Thanks btw

Crusty

that was an alternate universe, wasn't it? In the main universe the Joker's bomb didn't go off iirc
Let's call the universe where the joker almost blew up metropolis Earth 1 and the universe where Superman is the dictator Earth 2

In Earth 2, five years prior to the main story, Joker set off a nuclear bomb which was triggered by Lois Lane's heartbeat. Superman attacked Lois thinking it was Doomsday due to scarecrow's fear toxin being laced with Kryptonite. So when Superman unintentionally killed Lois and his child by suffocating them in space, Metropolis was destroyed. In the blast radius, Kid Flash was killed and Beast Boy died while being shielded by Superboy from the radius which still caught him.

Several things from earth 2 start spinning out of control from there, such as Damian accidentally killing Dick, Superman pummeling Ollie to death, becoming a Yellow Lantern and took on the guardians when they tried to remove him after he's teamed up with Sinestro.

That's enough plot spolier, go check it out.

Crusty

Oo Wait what? i dunno what you on about m8, your concept of the Rage and the Red Lanterns is not very accurate... you are correct in saying the power of the Red Lantern is indeed Rage and Rage is fueled by Anger, But Anger Can be generated by a lot of things, mainly which ( and the type or Rage/Anger that Red Lanterns use) is Vengeafull blind Rage, not Frustration that is generated by fear... Besides Fear Requires inteligence and a need for Self preservation which Red Lanterns are devoid of, meaning they are devoid of fear, Red Lanterns Corrupt other rings they come in contact with and are the only ones that are not affected by Black Lanterns... Besides the fact that the Red Ring is a corruption, it destroys the host from the inside and there is only two ways to restore them back, which in case are extremely hard to do... on the few ocasions Green Lanterns and Yellow Lanterns met with Red lanterns, the resolution was not in favor of Green or Yellow... Being that in one of such ocasions Atrocitus ends up Capturing Sinestro whilst killing an enormous amount of Yellow and Green Lanterns in the process... Red Lanterns Light Spectrum is only weak to its counter parts: Hope (Blue Lanterns) that can save and restore a Red Lantern if they so wish, and Love (Sapphire Lanterns) that can kill and disarm Red Lanterns on contact...
Hmm, really. I don't read much about them but I do know they played a part in Sinestro turning Yellow

Noob
Hmm, really. I don't read much about them but I do know they played a part in Sinestro turning Yellow
Yeah, the Sinestro part depends on what origin story you are refering to, depends on how he is reborn as a yellow lantern as both stories are similar but have diferences. As for the Reds they are stronger than Green and Yellow, because they corrupt even the purest of hearts or the darkest of minds. Its easy to see what Lanterns are weak between each other by looking at the emotional light spectrum used in the lanterns ROYGBIV, there was a diorama about it online, unfortunally i cant find it =S But Reds like i said lose to Sapphire and are weak to Blue Lanterns, Yellow lose to Blue Lanterns, Green are weak to Yellow Lanterns ...

Last edited:

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Let's call the universe where the joker almost blew up metropolis Earth 1 and the universe where Superman is the dictator Earth 2

In Earth 2, five years prior to the main story, Joker set off a nuclear bomb which was triggered by Lois Lane's heartbeat. Superman attacked Lois thinking it was Doomsday due to scarecrow's fear toxin being laced with Kryptonite. So when Superman unintentionally killed Lois and his child by suffocating them in space, Metropolis was destroyed. In the blast radius, Kid Flash was killed and Beast Boy died while being shielded by Superboy from the radius which still caught him.

Several things from earth 2 start spinning out of control from there, such as Damian accidentally killing Dick, Superman pummeling Ollie to death, becoming a Yellow Lantern and took on the guardians when they tried to remove him after he's teamed up with Sinestro.

That's enough plot spolier, go check it out.
I've kept up with the comics, my point is that earth 2 BB is dead along with Dick and Ollie but earth 1 BB is still alive as far as we know

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
HOW DARE YOU TRY TO REMOVE MY ZOD!

I played thousands of matches with him on injustice. I don't care if he is rock bottom I will main him.

All i want for injustice 2 is ZOD

enkil

Noob
Make it an open roster that adds a character or two from each upcoming DC movie. That way they have an incentive to keep it going for as long as they make movies.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
As long as Nightwing and Damian are in, I don't care about who else is. Nightwing because he's the best, and Damian because I'd need a training dummy.