What's new

Pick Characters, Costumes, Stages For Injustice 2

TKB

Noob
There are many characters I would love to see. I want my favorite to return: Deathstroke. But new characters... Sandman, The Question, Scarecrow, Atrocitus/rankorr, Ras Al Ghul, The Riddler, Two Face, Swamp Thing, Dead Shot, Booster Gold, there's just so many. But the guy I REALLY want added but it's a slim chance...

Larfleeze.

Reactions: GAV

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
If there will be an injustice 2 game,will be the happiest thing for Capcom......you know what I mean!

Noob
@RexxyC I actually Considered him fo rmy list, by aside from very minimal cameos and mentions here and there, he hasnt amount to much lately =S he is in my lowish possibilities list, but i actually like him a lot

@stamatis Its already in the works for quite some time

RexxyC

what's done is done
@RexxyC I actually Considered him fo rmy list, by aside from very minimal cameos and mentions here and there, he hasnt amount to much lately =S he is in my lowish possibilities list, but i actually like him a lot

@stamatis Its already in the works for quite some time
pretty sure Injustice 2 was mentioned early last year at some point.

Noob
pretty sure Injustice 2 was mentioned early last year at some point.
During the stages of IGAU 1 dlc it was mentioned that they where already doing early stage stuff on injustice 2, along the way more stuff was mentioned here and there but the more concrete stuff came not so long ago when it was found that WB had something in the works to promote BvS movie and Boon twitted something about them having a game come out around the same time as BvS movie... Wb surely wants injustice to be the game that will englobe and promote all this new stuff they are doing with DC

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
Here's my list (does not take into account any returning characters):

Heroes
Swamp Thing
Static and/or Black Lightning
Dr. Fate
Booster Gold
Beast Boy
Starfire
Etrigan
Blue Beetle
Captain Atom
Black Canary
Red Tornado
Steel

Villians
Clayface
Mr. Freeze
Metallo
Brainiac
Star Sapphire
Red Hood
Cheetah
Mirror Master
Black Manta
Darkseid
Circe
Parasite

Other/Honorable Mentions
Spawn
Robin (Tim, Damian, whatever)
Poison Ivy
Firestorm
Mongul
Atomic Skull
Aqualad (Tempest or Kaldur'am)
Bizarro
Jonah Hex
Scarecrow
Sportsmaster (Young Justice show)
Kyle Rayner
Mas e Menos (Teen Titans show)
Red X (Teen Titans show)

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
New characters: Reverse Flash, Scarecrow, Brainiac, Two Face, Mr. Freeze, Killercroc.

Remaining: Batman, Superman, Flash, Black Adam, Green Lantern, Doomsday, Deathstroke, Green Arrow, Aquaman.

Remove: Batgirl and Zatanna.

Skins: The Dark Knight Returns / Batfleck, The Dark Knight Returns's armored batsuit / Batman v Superman's armored batsuit, Reverse Flash (if he's not a character, make him a skin for Flash), bearded Aquaman without a hand.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Da fuq are you guys smoking? "Beast boy will be too much for consoles to handle" I bet they will use the new unreal engine by that time. As for BB just give him like 3 to 5 animals to change into gorilla cheetah and pterodactyl and let's his super do the rest. BOOM. If anyone of you guys played blazblue valkenhyn is a morph character that transitions between wolf and man they could borrow the balancing aspects of this character for BB.

RexxyC

what's done is done
During the stages of IGAU 1 dlc it was mentioned that they where already doing early stage stuff on injustice 2, along the way more stuff was mentioned here and there but the more concrete stuff came not so long ago when it was found that WB had something in the works to promote BvS movie and Boon twitted something about them having a game come out around the same time as BvS movie... Wb surely wants injustice to be the game that will englobe and promote all this new stuff they are doing with DC
tbh I wouldn't be surprised at a release between Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad next year.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I only want characters that could mess with Doomsday according to the fiction. (Watching Harley or Batgirl hang with Superman or GL kills it for me, so here's my suggestions...

Bring back any returning characters that could mess with Doomsday one-on-one.

So, here's who could mess with Doomsday in a fight...

Larfleeze
Zoom
Amazo
Gog
Mxyzptlk
Khrona
Parallax
Darkseid
Eclipso
The Spectre
Nekron
The Anti-Monitor
Ion
Oblivion
Extant
Monarch
Brimstone
Yuga Khan
Nebula Man
Orion
Superman Prime
Blue Beetle
Dr. Fate
The Phantom Stranger

BTW - I googled it.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Bane, Clayface, Mr Freeze, Poison Ivy, Red Hood or Robin, and Ras Al Gul for the Batman rogues gallery. Brainiac for the main Supes villian alongside Doomsday. Flash and Gorilla Grodd. Replace Hal Jordan with another Green Lantern thats more creative.

Last edited:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Scarecrow would be awesome. For his trait he'd spray you with the serum, the stage would darken, and he'd go into super big/scary nightmare mode complete with awesome sound effects.

Maaaaaaan. (Also a playable Penguin that could slow his jump arc with the umbrella would be hype).

ando1184

Noob
Atrocitus, brainiac, poison ivy, Kyle rayner ion/green lantern, captain Atom, black canary, arsenal red arrow, red hood, darkseid, captain cold, mirror master, grodd, cheetah, beast boy, dr. Fate, bizarro, lex Luthor, batman, superman, deathstroke, green arrow, hawkgirl, lobo, Wonder Woman, shazam, sinestro, cyborg, aqua man, black manta, guy Gardner, kid flash/professor zoom, parasite, amazo, swamp thing, static shock, firestorm, raven

Reactions: GAV
Beastboy! and for his super he should turn into the mk dragon. His combos would be awesome turning from gorilla to tiger to trex. yoooo. And should turn into frog so he can bounce through projectiles and do corpse hops. He could turn into a bird for a dive kick. lol

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Here's my list (does not take into account any returning characters):

Heroes
Swamp Thing
Static and/or Black Lightning
Dr. Fate
Booster Gold
Beast Boy
Starfire
Etrigan
Blue Beetle
Captain Atom
Black Canary
Red Tornado
Steel

Villians
Clayface
Mr. Freeze
Metallo
Brainiac
Star Sapphire
Red Hood
Cheetah
Mirror Master
Black Manta
Darkseid
Circe
Parasite

Other/Honorable Mentions
Spawn
Robin (Tim, Damian, whatever)
Poison Ivy
Firestorm
Mongul
Atomic Skull
Aqualad (Tempest or Kaldur'am)
Bizarro
Jonah Hex
Scarecrow
Sportsmaster (Young Justice show)
Kyle Rayner
Mas e Menos (Teen Titans show)
Red X (Teen Titans show)
Spawn isn't DC, or one of the sub-titles like Icon or Vertigo. Sorry, but I agree with the rest of the list. Good choices.