What's new

Pick Characters, Costumes, Stages For Injustice 2

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Beast Boy should look exactly like double from Skullgirls

Characters I'd like to see:
Superboy (Conner, not young Kal)
Aqualad (Either is fine, but young justice style Kaldur-ahm would be dope)
Katana
Bunker (He would be such a hit with this community)
Black Canary
Kyle Rayner (Please have him make actual constructs)
Mister Miracle (Shiloh Norman, either is cool though)
Vixen
Static Shock
Shining Knight (Ystin, not Justin)
The Bulleteer
Enchantress
Cheetah
Giganta
Larfleez

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
Heroes:
Batman
Superman
Flash
ShazaM
Nightwing
Green Lantern (I'd prefer kyle rayner)
Martian Manhunter
Captain Atom
Dr. Fate
Aquaman
Green Arrow
Wonder Woman
Black Canary
Beast Boy
Cyborg
StarFire

Villains:
Deathstroke
Joker
Harley Quinn
Darkseid
Gorilla Grodd
Black Manta
Sinestro
Atrocitus
Black Adam
Captain Cold
Bane
Doomsday
Ras al Ghul
Lex Luthor
Ares
Catwoman

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
For pure FG fun

Killer Croc
Clayface
Star Sapphire
Swamp Thing
Comedian

For gameplay potential

Captain Cold
Deadshot
Dr.Manhattan

And 2 names that noone would ever mention and would never be playable

Onomatopoeia
Protex

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Characters to ADD
  • Dr Fate
  • Swamp Thing
  • THE RAY (neeeever gonna happen, but is a pure weapon to arm yourself to fight Kryptonians given he can make red sunlight or any other kind of energy)
  • Black Canary
  • Power Girl
  • Constantine
  • Red Hood
  • Animal Man
  • Robin
  • More Lanterns
  • Static
  • Mr Terrific
  • Deadshot
  • Captain Cold
  • Batwoman
  • Huntress
  • Firestorm
  • Starfire
  • Brainiac
  • Black Manta
Characters to Drop or seriously overhaul:
  • Killer Frost
  • Scorpion
  • Ares
NEW STAGES:
  • Rock of Ages
  • The Red Room
  • Titans Tower
  • Dr Fate's Tower
  • Constantine's Apartment Flat
  • Legion of Doom Swamp

MK_GDROM

*Spit* No Charge
Added to roster
Heroes - Static Shock/Vergil, Powergirl, Beast Boy, Firestorm, Speedy, Azreal, Rorschach, Resurrection Man
Villians- Ra's, Metallo, Gorilla Grodd, Captain Cold, Boom, Atroticus, Red Hood (Jason Todd), Ozymandias, Vandal Savage

Add Injustice Netcode if not better netcode!
Add an option to turn off dynamic stages so we can make them stationary so it helps netcode
Add GGPO pls

Remove
Scorpion
Manly looking female faces (Aka do a better job on designing females)
DLC Characters (Release all on disk so there is no "broken" characters)
Any Mortal Kombat characters trying to cross over
Any characters that don't belong in Injustice
DLC are costumes only

Stages
Gotham City Freeway (Arkham Knight)
Star Labs Particle Accelerator room (Particle Accelerator & Throwable Computer interactibles)
Star City Rooftops (Oliver Queen & Malcom Merlyn assist interactibles depending on playing as a hero or villain character)
Ozymandias's Retreat (Tigers and Laser interactibles)
Watchmen Prison (Prison cell and Toliet interactibles)
League Of Shadows Hideout (Smoke Bomb interactibles that cause stun)
Lexcorp (Electricity and Conveyer Belt interactibles)
Central City P.D. (Coffee Mugs and Desk Interactibles)
Dark Side Club (Guns and Steel Pole interactibles)
Prehistoric Era Cave (Rocks and Clubs interactibles)

This is all I can think of for now. Feel free to add your input.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Honestly, just show some love to the other characters. Batman characters were far too prevalent, and Superman didn't need a million costumes while Killer Frost, Sinestro and Black Adam get only 1 terrible alt.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Not a DC character. Published by DC, but the character has never been part of the DCU.

My memory might be off, but I think the character only exists because Alan Moore wasnt allowed to use The Question in Watchmen.
Watchmen is an American comic booklimited series published by DC Comics in 1986 and 1987, and collected in 1987. The series was created by writer Alan Moore, artist Dave Gibbons, and coloristJohn Higgins. Watchmen originated from a story proposal Moore submitted to DC featuring superhero characters that the company had acquired from Charlton Comics. As Moore's proposed story would have left many of the characters unusable for future stories, managing editor Dick Giordano convinced Moore to create original characters instead.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Give me Starfire and Poison Ivy with the returning glory that is Catwoman and Harley Quinn.

Can we have Damian Wayne in the next game, please? I mean, the real one, because let's be honest, Damian would never wanted to be associated with something as lame as Nightwing. I'm not even talking about him becoming one. No freaking way.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Add:

- Not shit Raven
- Starfire
- Scarecrow
- Bleez
- Katana
- Red Hood
- Black Manta
- Ra's Al Ghul
- Larfleeze
- Poison Ivy (I guess)
- Darkseid (why wasn't he in the first one?)
- Alfred, with tea spill move that makes the opponent slip and keeps them standing for 50/50 resets

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Your unnecessary links validate my point, which you repeated for some reason.

Rorschach is not, and never was a DCU character, despite being published by a DC imprint. Are you going to try and say Yorrick (Y: The Last Man) and Assface(Preacher) are DCU characters as well?

Rorschach was created specificlly because WB didn't want Moore using a DC character (As I originally pointed out, and as you repeated).

You're welcome.
What's your point? I don't remember Scorpion ever being in the DCU, he's much further off, and yet still made it to Injustice

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Remove: Bane, Catwoman, Harley, Batgirl (unless it's Cassandra), Zatanna and Cyborg.

Add: Atrocitus, Black Canary, Black Manta, Cheshire, Dr. Fate, Eclipso.

ErMac333

Noob
Starfire please, and I just hope it doesn't repeat more than 50% of the roster from the first game, when 50% is already quite a huge number requiring some serious new stuff for each returning character. Other than that, I'm fine, not a huge DC fan, don't know much about it, but I'll definitely buy it!

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Remove:
Zattanna,Killer Frost, Ares, Doomsday, NW (cause the mofo is dead unless we are talking abut bringing alternate batman's NW(, batgirl (unless its Cassie Cain), scumbag Scorpion (my nickname for him since day 1) and MMH (cause he's fuckin' dead in the comic), Joker (obviously)

Keep: evyerone else

Add: Red Hood (since NW is gone), Black bat (aka Cassandra), Atrocitius, Captain Cold, Hades, Darkseid, Black Canary, Starfire, Arsenal, Azreal, Ra 'al Ghul.I'll be so happy if these guys are there.

Okay guys, so I've had some free time on my hands today, and this is what I came up with. Now, please understand this is based upon the 30 character limit that IGAU finally came to. Hope you guys like it!

Hero Count: 17
Villain Count: 13
30 character total

Remove: FFS definitely Scorpion, this guy does not need to be in every NRS game Ed.

Add:
Returning Heroes: Aquaman, Batman, Catwoman, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, Martian Manhunter, Superman, The Flash, Wonder Woman

Returning Villains: Deathstroke, Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor, The Joker

New Heroes: Question, Beast Boy, Starfire, Huntress, Black Canary

New Villains: Atrocitus, Black Manta, Braniac, Circe, Darkseid, Poison Ivy, Ras Al Ghul

DLC: Atom, Blackfire, Gorilla Grod, Supergirl

Costumes:
Original Comic Appearance, Imperial Version, and Revisionist/New Designs at least for every character.

Stages: uhh idk, will look up more DC lore

Player Cards: Not just of the incorported 30 characters, but gag cards and other hero/villain group insignias (ex. Justice League, lantern core etc.)

Story Mode: Actually fleshed out with very little left for the player to guess besides a cliffhanger (cause you know they're gonna rock this game until the inevitable IGAU3). The characters I've picked actually make sense in a story context. Ok, here's my proposed story. At the end of IGAU(note spoilers if you haven't finished that game), Evil Superman has laser light in his eyes. Somehow he gets out by a circumstance ability contact from Braniac, who enlists Darkseid's and other villains accomplicing to enslave that universe , and swears revenge on those in the original universe. The Justice League adds some members, and new titan recruits when disturbances occur near the watchtower. In the ultimate battle, will those in the Justice League survive the villains onslaught? What will be the price paid to save humanity from corruption?

Noob
Some of the guys here have really nice picks, welcomed ones as well, but realisticly speaking NRS is under WB and WB will want to promote their series/games/movies with injustice Been praticly announced to release close to Batman V Superman Movie... That being said ill go on to do 30 like most ppl here that i think have a seriously high chance to make it:

Heroes: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Super Girl, Aquaman, Flash , Green Arrow, Black Canary, Robin(Damian) or Red Robin, Atom, Cyborg, Swamp Thing, Blue Beetle, Shazam, MMH

Villains: Joker, Harley Quinn, Red Hood (Jason), Atrocitus, Lex Luthor, Poison Ivy, Ras al Ghul, Gorilla Grod, Black Adam, Dark Seid, Scare Crow, Captain Cold, DeadShot.

Maybes: Nightwing, DeathStroke, Zoom (Reverse Flash), Doomsday, Green Lantern (Kyle)

DLC: Black Manta, Etrigan, Saint Walker Spawn (Guest)

I put this list up based on what i think WB and Dc want to promote, Only read on if you care why i choose this particular characters.

Batman, Superman Wonderman Aquaman and Cyborg are all showing up in Batman Vs Superman so those are a given. Super Girl, Flash, Green Arrow, Atom and Black Canary All have their own/appear on their respective tv shows. Robin or Red Robin will probably take Nightwings/Batgirls spot. Swamp Thing and Blue Beetle along with MMh are very requested since Injustice 1 and they have good odds to make it in... Last but not Least Shazam will have his Own movie Soon after SQ and BvS movies come out...

As for the Villains, Joker, Harley, Red Hood, Poison Ivy and Scare Crow, not only are they very requested and loved but they just appeared on Batman Arkham Knight, Even tho IGAU2 will come out near the launch or BvS movie which is close to a year from now, they might still want to promote Arkham Knight and its DLC with this characters... Atrocitus Is highly Requested and he has been playing a big Role in Dc universe for a while now, gaining his won comic book (Red Lanterns) not so long ago... Ras Al Ghul, Gorilla Grod, Captain Cold all appear in their respective Heroes tv shows as big parts of that universe... Black Adam, DeadShot, this 2 also seem like a given considering DC/WB got really big actors to play those roles and they will want to promote them in injustice 2... Çast but not Least, Dark Seid i see as being the Main Villain everyone is kinda expecting for IGAU2

As for my Maybes, Nightwing i think will be replaced by a Robin, most likely Damian since he has been getting a lot of attention lately, and even tho NW was my main back in IGAU1 he didnt have much of a role to play story wise... Deathstroke i feel he is quite replacable, specially by someone like Red Hood, DS does have a chance considering the Annual coming up with his big role as the god killer but well see... Zoom ( Reserve Flash) he was a big part in season 1 of the Flash show, but with Flash already being in the game they might not want to put something so similar... Doomsday is rumored to be in BvS movie so he might have a shot... Green lantern they might want all the justice league in the game, but i see Kyle being the protagonist and Hal being a skin...

DLC: Black Manta is somewhat requested and might set up Aquaman for a future movie, Etrigan, the oddball character like Lobo was... Saint Walker i feel is a bit like MMH, a cool character quite diferent from all the rest. and for Guest I feel Spawn is quite the choise seeing as they do have premision to use him and he fits...

Sorry for the long post guys,