What's new

Pick Characters, Costumes, Stages For Injustice 2

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
DR MANHATTAN, Captain Atom, Superboy, Aqualad, Black Manta, Swamp thing, Darksied, Red hood, Kyle Rayner. Any one of those and I'll be happy.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
My biggest one - Poison Ivy. I will be so pissed if she don't make the cut

Secondly, Darksied. So much awesomeness so much potential.

Thirdly, Freeze. Not a big Lex Luther style character, but a lithe fast Mr Freeze, similar to Sub Zero.

I'd like a general change of pace for the characters, On that note, and a similar one to the last, I'd also like to see Lex without his suit. Sounds ridiculous I know, but in a very highly rated crossover comic he wielded a Green-lantern style ring, this would be absolutely amazing.

They can keep the forerunners of the cast (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash and so on) vanilla for the fans, but it would nice to see changes to supporting characters, like Red Hood as the Robin character, Ras al Gul instead of Joker, Brainiac as the Superman villain, I'd love to see Blue Beetle and Dr Manhatten / The Comedian / Rorshak (if they can do Scorpion, they can do these guys), Kilowog, Krypto the Dog (!), Bizarro, and oh god Killer Croc

Then, just keep Shazam and Deathstroke, add a couple more, and we have the perfect roster. Oh god I'm drooling imagining it. Hopefully we get even half of this

Last edited:

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Well since Jayden Smith has be revealed to play as Static Shock in an upcoming movie i would like Static Shock.
Something tells me Ras would be damn good.
Keep Harley Quinn.
Add Poison Ivy and Swamp Thing
Sold

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I'm guessing there will be a lot more focus on the current popular DCcharacters. Man of steel is long forgotten so Zod might be as well. We're gonna see more flash rogues (and probably zoom) and more heroes and villains that have appeared on arrow (red arrow/arsenal/speedy, R'has, black canary). While I think Killer frost could be removed it depends on where Caitlyn Snow's character goes. We might see firestorm and vibe as well. Captain Cold would be nice (citizen cold alt costume!)

I'm hoping for less batman focus, but then again, he does have the best villains. Poison Ivy would be cool but she doesn't really move across titles the way catwoman and Harley do. Harley and Joker will definitely stay considering their part in suicide squad. Deadshot might get a spot as well as killer Croc.

Not sure who the villain of the aquaman movie would be but Black Manta would be very nice. Wonder Woman's arch enemy Cheetah might take a spot.

Would be interesting to see if they include more of the bat family, namely red robin, Damien Robin, red hood.

There's some good villains to be found in Green Lantern lore such as Atrocitious and Star Saphire but it depends on if they can make them separate enough from sinestro and GL.

I would like if they gave 1 or two slots to someone who's slightly obscure. Maybe Hush? Azrael? Bizarro? Mirror Master? Trickster? Vandal Savage? What's his face the other Martian who hates J'honn? A white Martian? Man Bat?

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
Beast Boy
Please keep Raven <3 And Harley and Zatanna literally the only charactors i use, i hope poisen ivy has a good chance also stages im not too worried about tho

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I'm guessing there will be a lot more focus on the current popular DCcharacters. Man of steel is long forgotten so Zod might be as well. We're gonna see more flash rogues (and probably zoom) and more heroes and villains that have appeared on arrow (red arrow/arsenal/speedy, R'has, black canary). While I think Killer frost could be removed it depends on where Caitlyn Snow's character goes. We might see firestorm and vibe as well. Captain Cold would be nice (citizen cold alt costume!)

I'm hoping for less batman focus, but then again, he does have the best villains. Poison Ivy would be cool but she doesn't really move across titles the way catwoman and Harley do. Harley and Joker will definitely stay considering their part in suicide squad. Deadshot might get a spot as well as killer Croc.

Not sure who the villain of the aquaman movie would be but Black Manta would be very nice. Wonder Woman's arch enemy Cheetah might take a spot.

Would be interesting to see if they include more of the bat family, namely red robin, Damien Robin, red hood.

There's some good villains to be found in Green Lantern lore such as Atrocitious and Star Saphire but it depends on if they can make them separate enough from sinestro and GL.

I would like if they gave 1 or two slots to someone who's slightly obscure. Maybe Hush? Azrael? Bizarro? Mirror Master? Trickster? Vandal Savage? What's his face the other Martian who hates J'honn? A white Martian? Man Bat?
Cheetah is a throw away considering Enchantress will be in Suicide Squad. I see Captain Cold and Firestorm coming as well, along with Canary.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Beast Boy
Please keep Raven <3 And Harley and Zatanna literally the only charactors i use, i hope poisen ivy has a good chance also stages im not too worried about tho
We won't be seeing dLC characters again, as playable anyway, and BB just wouldn't work. Too much shifting for a fighting game engine. He would destroy the memory, if he appears it will be a gimped version and I'd rather not have that. Raven will be replaced by Starfire, especially of her solo run goes well.

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
We won't be seeing dLC characters again, as playable anyway, and BB just wouldn't work. Too much shifting for a fighting game engine. He would destroy the memory, if he appears it will be a gimped version and I'd rather not have that. Raven will be replaced by Starfire, especially of her solo run goes well.
Aweee </3 why will dlc be npc now?

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
I dunno, I feel like there are definitely ways to design BB such that it's true to the character, looks awesome, and doesn't break the game. Instead of actually having him shapeshift, they can go Nightcrawler-style and have him change into animals in a puff of smoke or something like that.

Last edited:

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
There's a chance that Netherrealm might not even make a sequel Injustice and make something completely different.
Anyway I would like to see Captain Cold. I always felt that he belonged there instead of killer frost. He could make an ice aura like sub-zero with his cold gun...
Put chip damage in injustICE 2!

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
A.M.A.Z.O. would be awesome. Would have the moves of all the heroes ala Seth from SF4.

Beast Boy is the Shang Tsung of DC Universe, only with animals lol. He would be cool to include.
New Additions: Blackfire, Starfire, Beast Boy, Static Shock, Supergirl, Ras al Ghoul, Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze
Definite Removals: Scorpion, Batgirl, Lex Luthor