What's new

Pick Characters, Costumes, Stages For Injustice 2

TKB

Noob
I'm with @TelekineticBeing and @Eric Z19 Vic Sage (The Question/OG Rorschach) would totally be my secondary for real.
Characters to add: The Question, Captain Marvel Jr./King Marvel, Mary Marvel, I don't really care about anyone else... Possibly: Red Hood for the fanboys? Red Robin preferred but eh, Captain Cold, Batman of Zur En Ah, Dr. Fate, Mr. Miracle, OMAC, Adam Strange, Booster Gold,

Characters to rebalance/takeout: Cyborg, Batgirl, MMH?, Ares, Zatanna, Green Arrow?, Doomsday, Joker?, Sinestro?,
Stages: Take out the copy stages like Wayne Manor, Asylums, etc. Add: Rann, Rock of Eternity maybe new 52 version, Kahndaq,

Costumes: Shazam: Original/Kingdom Come/Young Justice Captain Marvel, Captain Thunder,
Captain Marvel Jr./King Marvel: Kingdom Come, Elvis Presley,

Rebalance the cast: Nothing too drastic that flips tiers but tweaking stuff like meterless vortexes from Batgirl, MMH OH Tele, Batman's trait, characters like Shazam's lack of good normal moves and anti air grab...
Dude if they put in the Kingdom Come skins I would be so fucking stoked. ALL of them are cool as fuck!!! Batman, GL, Supes, SHAZAM!

I thought of another character.. Another red lantern... Rankorr and/or dex-Starr :D

BartenderJeeves

Almost a bartender, but not exactly a bartender.
Phantom Stranger, Constantine, Capt Cold, Poison Ivy, Black Canary and Black Manta would be the only ones I'd really want in the next one.

Remove Batgirl,Scorpion, Cyborg and Grundy.

For those who want Catwoman removed... SHAME ON YOU :(

Returning: Superman, Batman (I hate to say it, but it wouldn't do well at all without these two pricks), Bane, Lex Luthor, The Joker, Harley Quinn, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Catwoman, The Flash, Doomsday.

Could maybe return: Raven, Sinestro, Green Arrow, Nightwing, Black Adam, Ares.

New/re-introduced: Red Hood, Ra's Al Ghul, Zod, Martian Manhunter, Power Girl, Darkseid, Swamp Thing, Tahlia Al Ghul, Starfire.

The new villains could be Zod, Darseid and Ra's all working together. I'd mark the fuck out for that. I can't really think of much else besides those. Well, except maybe characters from The Watchmen. Rorschach would make for a rad DLC/Guest character. Hell, why not make some of The Watchmen a part of the story?

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
Spectre please the shazamsiblings can stay dead like in Flashpoint :p
Argh right in the feels. Hold on only Billy died in Flashpoint... heck he "dies" in Injustice. He dies just about everytime... T_T Be real you really want Witchblade in the game. Wait how would Spectre even work? He would be beyond broken. :p

When the franchise builds up, kill/put on hiatus the main game and have a Young Justice fighting or something with an entirely fresh roster... granted without Shazam I would not really play it as much. But something like Garou Mark of the Wolves for SNK with new cast. DC has ample Young Heroes and a supportive fan base of those young heroes.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Argh right in the feels. Hold on only Billy died in Flashpoint... heck he "dies" in Injustice. He dies just about everytime... T_T Be real you really want Witchblade in the game. Wait how would Spectre even work? He would be beyond broken. :p

When the franchise builds up, kill/put on hiatus the main game and have a Young Justice fighting or something with an entirely fresh roster... granted without Shazam I would not really play it as much. But something like Garou Mark of the Wolves for SNK with new cast. DC has ample Young Heroes and a supportive fan base of those young heroes.
Man I would pay to put Witchblade in the game lol. Spectre is super cool though, he wouldn't be broken, his trait makes all you moves miss :DOGE

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
They need to add cyborg, but actually spend more than 10 minutes on making him, add beast boy , starfire, a robin that actually has mobility and teen titans stage :D

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
Man I would pay to put Witchblade in the game lol. Spectre is super cool though, he wouldn't be broken, his trait makes all you moves miss :DOGE
I thought his trait would be creating the worst punishment possible for the opponent and instantly winning the match. Spectre is the Wrath of God right? Bro NRS can't manage to balance their games, how will they balance the Wrath of God? :DOGE

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Dark Seid and Atrocitus
The problem i have with this is seeing Darkseid in a 1 on 1 brawl with.... Nightwing. Its like uhhhhhhwut.

But its the same thing in this game I guess, with Superman in a brawl with Harley Quinn [i know the story gives them a magical pill to make them more durable.... but it didnt give them super anything else so its still silly]