What's new

Photography? Share your pics.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
BDMao88 I didnt mean it as bragging how it lived that long, i had no idea how to keep fish, and i am more shocked at how ignorant my parents were to allow me to just take a fish home, drive to the nearest pet store and fill the cheapest bucket there with water, just to keep me happy for 5 minutes.

10 years seemed a lot for a goldfish, they are very resilient creatures and i understand that they are very "easy" pets to take home and they will please you for a little while, but unless there is a passion there for caring for them or collecting/breeding/photographing etc, they are inevitably going to get forgotten about, and because they dont chase a stick or sleep on the bed with you they are very hard to take seriously as a child, and i do regret taking the fish home because i wasnt really interested in looking after it, it just caught my eye at the time!

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
smokey I understand, thanks for clarifying.

Goldfish are like little puppies to me haha, even though I can't stand real puppies.

Flagg

Noob
BDMao88, i think photography is a cool hobby. I sometimes wish I would just invest in a decent camera rather than relying on my phone. Wildlife and cloud formations in particular I find incredible and want to take pictures to show other people.

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
ZAQ those pictures are great! You live in an amazing area! If that is your backyard area I would be out there all day and never touch mk haha. Do you ever get red winged blackbirds? I love them, but it's hard to get a picture of them at Huntley Meadows. What do you mean " I wish I had crazier animals around here than snakes, deer, turkey, ducks and turtles." ???? That's awesome stuff! I can never find a snake in my woods, it's all I ever want to find!

I bet those turtles are just waiting for a baby duck...

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
ZAQ yea those are red-winged blackbirds, i love seeing and hearing them. It's a shame people run them over, they should move them off the path.

BTW is that last picture a Greater Scaup? I know that's a Mallard in the 2nd pic.

Picture 1 and 2 are really amazing, I keep looking at them, the bridge one is my favorite.