What's new

Overwatch Discussion Thread

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Posting this since the open beta starts in 3 and a half hours. For those who don't know what overwatch is:

Its basically a class based shooter that combines objective modes found in games like Team Fortress 2 but stresses team composition like most MOBAs.

You don't have to even pre-order to play the open beta so I suggest people give it a shot. My PSN is Zoidberg747 if anyone else wants to play. The open beta is available on all 3 consoles. Starts tonight at 6pm CST and goes until Monday around the same time.

Feel free to discuss opinions or ask for counters here as well.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
This is the game people complained about tick rates right? Is that any issue? The design looks great.

Mind Flex

Mind Gamer. BOOSH
Game is absolutely fantastic. First time I've been able to pull myself away from MK since KP2.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
I dunno if the people I was playing with were just shite but Tracer seems super good.

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
Bastion melts too hard on this game lol Genji is a hard counter for him tho. A few tweaks and this game would be flawless. So much fun.
ehh if the bastion is a idiot and sees thethe gangi and doesnt just unload on him. i would put ganji as a soft counter. Reaper on the other hand has no options against RoadHog

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
ehh if the bastion is a idiot and sees thethe gangi and doesnt just unload on him. i would put ganji as a soft counter. Reaper on the other hand has no options against RoadHog
Reaper can get out of any situation free tho, that's an option. Just don't fight him lol

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
Reaper can get out of any situation free tho, that's an option. Just don't fight him lol
true, but if road hog does catch you right after you use his invulnerability you are dead. I really do think roadhog could use some adjustments his hook can reach so far and the hook/shot combo does 250 damage which kills most of the cast at full health. also his healing ability can out heal some dps characters its crazy how good he is

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
true, but if road hog does catch you right after you use his invulnerability you are dead. I really do think roadhog could use some adjustments his hook can reach so far and the hook/shot combo does 250 damage which kills most of the cast at full health. also his healing ability can out heal some dps characters its crazy how good he is
What is his health at