What's new

Other games at NEC

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I hear by challenge any MK players to a Mario Kart 64 first to 5 (or ModNation Racers).

I'll bring the N64. You bring your A-game.

Who's up for the challenge?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I'm so up for the challenge betch!!! But I will need some practice lolol

(Mario kart Ofcourse)

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
I thought you weren't going
How many times has he said that he's not going to a tournament and showed up. I've been to two of them personally and I've only been to 3 tournaments. The other one was ECT which he made the brackets of so he couldn't really lie about that one

Glass Sword

Nobody
Sure I will accept your challenge to Mario Kart 64. I just need to relearn how to do the wave dash shit then your done son lol. Then again I can't remember if it was in 64 since I just kinda got it down in the DS version. Just don't expect much money from me if you want to money match lol.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Not that I'm going to NEC, but I would like to point out that I will accept any and all future challenges in WWF No Mercy for the Nintendo 64.

And I will own you.

Hard.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
If somebody is bringing their N64 I'll bring my Killer Instinct Gold and Mortal Kombat 4 :)

Does anyone know if there might be an MKvsDC tournament there? I'll bring that as well

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
If somebody is bringing their N64 I'll bring my Killer Instinct Gold and Mortal Kombat 4 :)

Does anyone know if there might be an MKvsDC tournament there? I'll bring that as well
I don't think there is a mk v dc tournament at NEC. I believe the 3d game is mka.

Matix218

Get over here!
I can bring my ps1 copy of mk mythologies sub zero and we can have a competition to see who can get the furthest on one life on the hardest setting. It will be lolz cause the game is hella hard and the control is so ridiculous!

I'm bringing it if anyone wants to take the challenge! ^_^ ill even provide a cool prize for the winner!!