What's new

OTG B3 Interactable Setup for Floating Power Characters in Hall of Justice

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
The Superman forum continues to stay busy! This time I've got some tech from @Rev_ in Hall of Justice. After using the Robot interactable in the corner of the Hall of Justice stage, certain characters can B3 as an OTG for the stage transition. This tech works for characters that throw their opponent back into the corner when the interactable is triggered. Here are the details:

Power characters that float use it as a grab, and certain moves will OTG, but not combo.
  • Black Adam gets F23, sweep, low lightning, lightning cage, and close divekick.
  • Wonder Woman gets a B2, sweep, and Divebomb.
  • Superman gets a Divebomb, Scoop, and B1.
  • Sinestro gets stand 3, Axe of Terror, Shackles, and sweep.
  • Martian can do whatever he wants.
  • Green Lantern gets b1, MB missile, and lift.
  • Hawkgirl gets Air Stomp, D1(MaceCharge), D2, and D3.
Similar properties work for the other grabs, but not as well -- and yes, it's only for floating characters. For some reason, standing power characters use the interactables differently.

-----OTG B3s That Combo-----
Works with:
  • Superman
  • Sinestro
  • Wonder Woman
  • Green Lantern
Doesn't work for:
  • Black Adam
  • Martian Manhunter(F3,B3 works)
As for the throw interactable on Watchtower, it doesn't react like the others, but Superman can still get a Divebomb followup.

I tried this with gl. When the CPU has block off it combos but when block is on auto the combo always drops.

And remember guys, gadget and acrobat characters are equally stupid in Hall of Justice:

http://testyourmight.com/threads/batman-79-combo-by-devilmayspy-and-mf-slayer-at-nec-14.39901/

Just meterburn your B3/F3 after slapping the rumba for ridiculous damage.

Last edited:

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I had no idea this was a thing. never saw anyone else us this. I think its pretty cool. Does a shit ton of damage as well.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Hit the lab with Shazam and give me results. This seems viable for multiple characters on paper.
Ill do it tomorrow at some point. Already have been working on interactable set ups with Shazam. Just havent really cared enough to post or record them :/

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
This is messed up. With Superman with trait on, and a meterburned B3.... nightmares will be created.
Easy 85+ percents..
Also, I think characters need to have flying interactable throws to do this, maybe..

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Yea i was actually the one who found the gurney OTG's on Arkham along with @PND i2 Gaug3

Power characters that float use it as a grab and certain moves will OTG but not combo.
For Adam f23, sweep, and close divekick all OTG.
WW i think gets b2 sweep and her divebomb.
Supes gets sweep/b1 or divebomb i believe.
Sinestro gets stand 3 and sweep.
Martian gets a full 50/50 in b1 or b2.
GL gets b1 and lift (lol)

Similar properties work for the other grabs but not as well and yes its only for floating characters for some reason standing power characters use the interactibles differently.

@Emperor DMS for Supes on arkham the freeze 3 interactible works into OTG divebombs btw. It all combos and can loop into itself.

Last edited: