What's new

"Only a Fool" RM Mr Aquaman wins The Brightest Days #1!

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
Right off the bat I want to thank everyone who watched the stream! You guys make it so much easier to run a fun stream and let these guys in my area get alittle exposure that they are not used to. So seriously thanks a million.

In this first installment of The Brightest Days we had some of VA's best come out to play. Headlining the event you saw 2 teams in the area, as most of you know RM from almost every weekly stream and ft such players as Evo champs Fox and Jr. A local team GLV Gamers League of Virtue was formed quite some time ago and has been leveling up in a few games and looks strong every week in injustice.

I'll save everyone from a ridiculously long write up and give a short synapsis.

Highlights:
Mr Aquaman and Srryimwhte sandbag in winners finals and pick hidden random select. Srryimwhte gets salty that Aquaman got Martian Manhunter. Mr Aquaman walks away salty that he couldn't win with MMH........

Ice Angel almost beating one of her demons Zappa in a MU she hates

Mr Aquaman scumbagging Dark Steel picking MMH against Hawkgirl

Grand Finals going the distance with a 3-2 reset

No Green Lanterns were played <3

RESULTS -
1. RM Mr Aquaman
2. RM Srryimwhte
3. GLV TGS Dark Steel
4. GLV TGS ZAPPA
5. GLV TGS Ice Angel
5. EDC TGS Fuerte
7. That Player
7. Slim Jim
9. Just Wong

Challonge - http://challonge.com/TBDW1

Stream Archive - http://www.twitch.tv/thatgamestore/b/551185041

Losers Semi's

Winner's Finals

Loser's Final's

my bad this is actually winners finals and losers finals

Grand Finals

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
I am going to tag some people that want to see more of DS/ARES

@KingHippo
@4x4lo8o
@MITDJT
@Vagrant
@G4S J360
@whoever

Also please keep in mind me and sry have been playing the MU since DAY 1 and it may look different from your own. There is a lot of work being done for 20-30% in this match up, I also want to take credit for cleanly beating the start up of sword flip with a godsmack once in the match.

also @AK RM Blake @CrimsonShadow

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
I'm disappointed there wasn't any use of the inescapable reset. d2'ing the wake up swordflip was cool.
Hit someone with something guaranteed, no one will remember. Hit them with something that they shouldn't have, the memory will last forever.

And yeah the d2 was good I dropped j2 2,2,3, did it too quick and it woulda taken the bar. Let him magic pixel me for abit. But when he happened we both had that oh shit look.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
For a minute @Mr Aquaman , I thought you had dropped Ares. So glad that's not the case. Your Ares is an inspiration and makes me want to pick up the character again (Until I play him and remember all of his flaws again).

Also someone tell Dark Steel to start using Wing Evade to go through Matian's teleport! There are a lot of things HG has to respect in that MU, but back to back teleports is NOT one of them!

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
For a minute @Mr Aquaman , I thought you had dropped Ares. So glad that's not the case. Your Ares is an inspiration and makes me want to pick up the character again (Until I play him and remember all of his flaws again).

Also someone tell Dark Steel to start using Wing Evade to go through Matian's teleport! There are a lot of things HG has to respect in that MU, but back to back teleports is NOT one of them!
Yeah, i believe while in flight she can mace charge to avoid it as well. Kappa. But yeah man he is a really flawed character but I can't enjoy the game without him. He completes me.....lol Yeah I just HATE playing the ares-hg mu. So I avoided the headache that night.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Yeah, i believe while in flight she can mace charge to avoid it as well. Kappa. But yeah man he is a really flawed character but I can't enjoy the game without him. He completes me.....lol Yeah I just HATE playing the ares-hg mu. So I avoided the headache that night.
Man, replace "Ares" with "Joker" and that's how I feel too :joker:

Good thing Lex wrecks her free.