What's new

Online Pre-Registration Now Live for Kumite in Tennessee 2015!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
UPDATE: The early bird special has expired as of September 1st, so now the mandatory event fee of $35 will be added to the combined fees of all games that you enter. You have until December 31st to register!

The time has come, fighting game players. If you enjoyed what the previous installment in @Vandy's Kumite in Tennessee tournament series had to offer back in January 2014, then it will thrill you to know that pre-registration for the next KiT has gone live on the Internet. The deadline by which you must complete your pre-registration - if you are indeed planning to go - is December 31, 2014. The event will occur at Nashville, Tennessee, for a three-day period lasting from January 9 to January 11, 2015. Full information is detailed below.

Kumite in Tennessee 2015.png
The website where you may complete your pre-registration is http://kitrevival.com/register. It is recommended that you use the Google Chrome browser if you experience difficulty accessing the page from another type of browser.

Upon clicking the above link, you will be taken to a page where you must fill out a form asking for the following information: your first and last name, your gamer tag, your current email address, your hometown (city and state), and a list of the games you wish to enter. An event fee of $35 will be applied and added to the combined fees of the tournament games you enter. Prices for each game variate between $10 and $20, with a free entry for those wishing to play Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate. All payments are conducted via Paypal.

Pre-registration is online only, meaning you cannot register at the venue itself if you fail to meet the December 31st deadline. So you've got four months to contemplate your decision.

For those wondering, both Mortal Kombat 9 and Injustice: Gods Among Us will be played on the Xbox 360, while Killer Instinct will (obviously) be on Xbox One. The fees to enter Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct are $10 apiece, while Injustice requires double that amount, plus the $35 event fee.

If this will seal the deal for you, a pot bonus of $2,000 for Injustice - yes, $2,000 - is guaranteed. There is also a $500 pot bonus for the Mortal Kombat 9 tournament! You'll want to be in top form if you want that cash, so practice up while you've got the time!

The KiT venue will be at the following address:

Lane Agri-Park Community Center
315 John R. Rice Blvd
Suite 101
Murfressboro, TN 37129

Any questions you would like to ask, PM @Vandy here or send an email to [email protected].

Let's rock on, guys! The future awaits!

Last edited:

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
This is the tournament with pig's pop off vs m2dave, saltface's incredible Harley play, forever king's awesome batman play, 16 bits meow mixups, and gga max's armor right? It was freakin awesome. I hope its better this year.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Thanks for the write-up!
The $25 venue fee is a short special that will go up to $35 on September 1 so get in early!
Remember there is a $2000 guaranteed pot for Injustice and $500 for MK.

See you there!
I will add this info to the first post. Thanks for the note, sir!

It will be a pleasure to attend your tournament when the time comes. After watching KiT 2014 on stream, I would be denying myself a great opportunity if I didn't go.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
As far as my tourneys went this year, I went to KiT because @Vandy , a man I never heard of, sold me on it - and delivered.

GO TO THIS TOURNEY PEOPLE.

The fun will be had BECAUSE IM SECRET TOP TIER HYPEST PLAYER IN THE COMMUNITY AT TOURNAMENTS , THEY SOLD FUCKING HOT POCKETS, Injustice has a true prime time slot with the lights out, $2000 pot bonus, and Doomsday trophy (btw @FOREVER KING , how's the trophy holding up? )

Not to mention anything else Vandy has in store.

Realistically speaking, KiT was the second best tourney I attended outside of CEO this year. Yes, that includes EVO. The bright lights are cute, but the way shit is ran makes all the difference as well. The community banded together and saved EVO - 4 hours behind, bullshit stream management (for us), not a single patch initially on starting day of the tournament. Not to mention Saturday finals, and we didn't even get the ultra cool Player Name / Character backgrounds on the main stage. *Sigh* Oh, how much more intimidating Noobe would've been with a huge Doomsday backdrop - or Pig doing a kneel motion with Zod behind him...

Anyway - GO TO KIT!!!

P.S - MARIO FUCKING KART 8 IS THERE!! HOLD THIS BABY ROSALINA MIYAMOTO. TOP 3 AT CEO AND COMING FOR THAT TITLE !

Last edited:

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
As far as my tourneys went this year, I went to KiT because @Vandy , a man I never heard of, sold me on it - and delivered.

GO TO THIS TOURNEY PEOPLE.

The fun will be had BECAUSE IM SECRET TOP TIER HYPEST PLAYER IN THE COMMUNITY AT TOURNAMENTS , THEY SOLD FUCKING HOT POCKETS, Injustice has a true prime time slot with the lights out, $2000 pot bonus, and Doomsday trophy (btw @FOREVER KING , how's the trophy holding up? )

Not to mention anything else Vandy has in store.

Realistically speaking, KiT was the second best tourney I attended outside of CEO this year. Yes, that includes EVO. The bright lights are cute, but the way shit is ran makes all the difference as well. The community banded together and saved EVO - 4 hours behind, bullshit stream management (for us), not a single patch initially on starting day of the tournament. Not to mention Saturday finals, and we didn't even get the ultra cool Player Name / Character backgrounds on the main stage. *Sigh* Oh, how much more intimidating Noobe would've been with a huge Doomsday backdrop - or Pig doing a kneel motion with Zod behind him...

Anyway - GO TO KIT!!!

P.S - MARIO FUCKING KART 8 IS THERE!! HOLD THIS BABY ROSALINA MIYAMOTO. TOP 3 AT CEO AND COMING FOR THAT TITLE !
I'm going top tier in Mario Kart 8 as well ahhaaaa

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
This tournament was too hype last year and I would be surprised greatly if it wasnt even bigger and better this year

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
The early bird special has expired, so now the $25 event fee has increased to $35.

Again, you have till December 31st to get your pre-reg done, so you'd best get it out of the way if you are planning to go to KIT.