What's new

Online Pass.. where is it?

rteruyas

Noob
Hello guys, I'm giving my MK to a friend but I believe he needs to buy an online pass. I dont see it available in PSN store anymore. Can anyone guide me through the steps to get it? Coz we still need it to play online... right?

rteruyas

Noob
Thanks Lumpy. Do you know if there is any official statement about this anywhere? How about ps3. Does it still need online pass?

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
no official statement, just don't use them anymore I don't think. Because I used my brothers account the other day at his place and it didn't ask for it at all.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
I dont see it in the store. I also search "Mortal Kombat" and it is not lister there either
are you sure? have you checked the add-ons section? last i remember it was there, but then again if they got rid of the online pass it wouldnt be there anymore

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I just googled it, can't access it from my work the actual site but I do see a headline at IGN.com that says online kombat pass waived. So I'm going to say you don't need it.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I just googled it, can't access it from my work the actual site but I do see a headline at IGN.com that says online kombat pass waived. So I'm going to say you don't need it.
You don't. I have 3 accounts, only one with a KP was the one I made at launch. So..../thread

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk