What's new

Match Footage - War God One of the greatest matches in ESL history Mr Aquaman v Jupiter

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I don't understand what happened there. Why didn't the command grab chip you out?
The first grab in gotcha does 1%. Kotal had 2% life. So when he gotcha'd the ex paddle kotal lived.

Edit* Don't mind me I'm wrong.

Last edited:

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Super clutch set all round. Good shit Mr Aqua, props to being so gracious in defeat when Jupiter took a round/made a good read also lol. Possibly the most unsalitiest ESL set I've ever seen.

I don't understand what happened there. Why didn't the command grab chip you out?
The first grab in gotcha does 1%. Kotal had 2% life. So when he gotcha'd the ex paddle kotal lived.
It didn't hit him at all. Mr Aqua did a D1 during the EX Gotcha Grab which left Kotal in a ducking state, and by the time if cancelled into the EX OH Sword the active frames of the GG were over.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Super clutch set all round. Good shit Mr Aqua, props to being so gracious in defeat when Jupiter took a round/made a good read also lol. Possibly the most unsalitiest ESL set I've ever seen.

It didn't hit him at all. Mr Aqua did a D1 during the EX Gotcha Grab which left Kotal in a ducking state, and by the time if cancelled into the EX OH Sword the active frames of the GG were over.
I didnt watch it back, but what I wanted to say was my d4 low profiled, I never checked though, but thats why I threw it, I had nothing to lose

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer

I didn't even see that. Could've swore the gotcha connected on the armor paddle part. Guess not.
@Mr Aquaman you dirty d1 mashing scrub

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I didnt watch it back, but what I wanted to say was my d4 low profiled, I never checked though, but thats why I threw it, I had nothing to lose
Don't get me wrong, no complaints from me, given the circumstances in that scenario I respect it :p

dwz_mk9

I could do this all day...
At 9:10 he low profiled the gotcha grab with a d1 into overhead sword. But damn those matches were intense... Good stuff Aquaman!