What's new

Offline Mortal Kombat 9 Casuals

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
h0la I would like some feedback from the stream this past weekend, where REO and I streamed offline Mortal Kombat 9 casuals for about 12 hours.

Would you like more MK9 offline casuals?
Would you like to see more games than MK9?
Any other suggestions would be great. Gracias, friendz.

Matix218

Get over here!
More offline casuals pls

I love seeing the game played properly, not the setup heavy, fake frame trap, unsafe stuff made safe, impossible to anti air mess that is online in mk9

The difference is night and day, its almost not even the same game.

I would love to see more MK games (UMK3 te, umk2, mk4, trilogy, even some 3d era)

Hell ill take mkm sub zero or shaolin monks speedruns ^_^

Keep up the good work

Insuperable

Also, we will be figuring out a better way to set up the character matchup picks from the viewers. We were just choosing the matchup based on whoever picked first. If anyone knows a good way to please everyone in matchups (straw poll may be an option) pls let us know!

All suggestions will be considered!!

Insuperable

More offline casuals pls

I love seeing the game played properly, not the setup heavy, fake frame trap, unsafe stuff made safe, impossible to anti air mess that is online in mk9

The difference is night and day, its almost not even the same game.
I would like to see more offline mk9.
Requested games: UMK3TE, UMK2, MK4, MKT, 3D MK, MKM, Smash

http://www.twitch.tv/reo_mk/b/588765982
11 hours of match-up footage, of all different matchups

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Y'all did the Nightwolf thing <3
And the reason for costume 2 is cause it's the best male costume.

Thank youuuu

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I approve of more of these streams. Would also like to see some MKT N64 sets and UMK3TE when it's finished.

I'm not even sure how straw polling would properly work for this though lol. I say keep the first come first serve basis for matchup but take one character from the first two requests. So if Wemfs requests Noob and TetraSpirit requests Baraka before anyone else, next matchup will be Noob vs Baraka.