What's new

Official Woolay show raffle October 8th. We need you!

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Hey guys we are having a raffle october 8th on the show twitch.tv/thewoolayshow. It will be live with video. There will be A lot of great prizes and hopefully more prizes will be announced soon. Unfortunately I had plans to go to Dallas for months now but I had to pay tons of money for school this semester due to financial aide being messed up so I cannot afford to go. As some of you know i've been to multiple MLg's this year including many local and major FGC events. I love hosting the Woolay Show for this community and really hope you guys will join in and participate in this raffle. I'm not asking for donations, i'm offering legit prizes and it should be an exciting raffle.

Here are the prizes so far...

100 dollar Best Buy Gift Card
Brand New Xbox360 Mk Classic Pdp Stick
Brand New Copy of Tekken Tag 2 on PS3
3000 Microsoft Points
Custom Jersey of your choice, Create your own by Phil 995.
1600 MS point card
1600 MS point card
1600 MS point card
PS2 Controller with Etokki ps2-ps3 converter
Etokki ps2 to Xbox Converter
Xbox MKAK Xbox360 Download card
Brand new MK T shirt

If you guys would like to donate any prizes I would greatly appreciate it and I will update this thread.

As a bonus The person that buys the most tickets will be a featured guest on the woolay show, or if they do not want to be on they can name any person to take their place!

Tickets are 10 dollars and the raffle will be held approximately around 11pm EST Monday oct 8th. This is VERY IMPORTANT: When you buy your ticket via paypal, make sure you list in order what prizes you are interested in. Different people want different things so I want to make sure you guys get want you want when you win. You can of course buy multiple tickets. This gets you more chances at winning! If by chance I don't get enough tickets sold by that date I will return the money. We will only hold he raffle if it is worth having financially. But I have faith in you all. =)

PAYPAL IS: [email protected]

MAKE SURE YOU ATTACH YOUR USERNAME TO YOUR WISHLIST!

Thanks you guys, no matter how much we all fight and stuff at the end of the day this community means a lot to me and I know it does to a lot of you. You guys are the best. <3

Ok, I'd figure I'd get you a 3000 MP card and a one year subscription to Xbox Live. Or would you rather me get you something for the PS3 network?

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
So i realized this year i've been to Eight FGC tournaments not counting locals and 3 MLG events. Been a fun year of MK for sure. Dying to go to the last MLg of the year for sure.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
If it helps. Ill let you crash in my hotel floor for free. Bring a sleeping bag . Lol