What's new

Official TYM UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) Discussion

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
any fighters in here?
No, but I train MMA/BJJ/muaythai. I compete in BJJ whenever there is a tournament close by. Haven't competed in any striking competition, the most I've done is sparring.

I got tickets to UFC172. First time attending a UFC event, and the card is looking pretty great. I can't wait!

CitizenSnips

Also, regarding the Barao v. Faber stoppage, I thought it was a bit early but it doesn't change the fact that Barao was putting a beatdown on him prior to the stoppage. I think Herb should have let the fight continue but considering the ass whooping that happened 10 seconds earlier I can understand why it was stopped. I'm a big fan of Faber and it sucked to see him lose that quickly. I like Barao a lot too. Hard to imagine someone beating him at BW.

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
i was laughing at the beginning, During and after of cormier vs cummings fight. I mean cmon some guy from a coffee shop and 1 week notice, talks big
and then loses in 1 Minute. Thats hilarious :D

And i still hate ronda, wish she would just lose

CitizenSnips

This thread is so dead. It was one of the main reasons I started going back to this site too :(

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Hendo needs to pack it up. As much as I love him and Rua they need to retire.

Their days of Glory will never be forgotten but they need to keep their legacy.

CitizenSnips

Hendo's chicken comment was hilarious and I bet a lot of people were thinking "DATS RACIST."

For those who don't know, Hendo dropped off some Popeyes chicken to Cormier while Cormier was in the process of cutting weight. Cormier has said a couple times in intervies that Popeyes is his favorite fried chicken.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Cormier is replacing Gus due to a kneee injury in September to fight Jon Jones at UFC 178.

Also, Vitor Belfort will be fighting Chris Weidman for the middle weight championship in December at UFC 181.

Just thought i'd bump this for some news.

CitizenSnips

Aldo v. Mendes 2 was one of the best title matches ever. Apaprently nobody could hear the bell, I think even Ludwig said he couldn't hear it.