Official TYM MKII GG's Thread

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat II' started by TheRobzi11a, Apr 13, 2007.

1. MKillBill

MKillBill Sabumnim
    Staff Member Lead Moderator

PSN:
    MKillBill
    I still play on occasion. Hit me up tonight and I'll play a set with you.

2. I have signed out and getting ready to leave. Maybe next time. You are a great fighter. Im still trying to learn how to play the speed of mk2 im so slow at it

3. mortal_jason

mortal_jason Kitana's Bodyguard

INDIO_JOE.

One of the biggest losers around.

4. Konqrr

Konqrr Resident Kitana Downplayer

GGs to @mortal_jason... I think I won like 4 out of 100 lol

Playing you gives me a migrane. You have an answer to everything, make crazy reads, and make me cringe every time I press a button thinking I might get hit out of this attack too haha

So good, thanks for sticking around!

Sub0's-Icy-Balls likes this.
  5. Sub0's-Icy-Balls

Sub0's-Icy-Balls Frozen Death (ANTI-TIERIST)

GG's to "RAWTITTIES210" this weekend... LOL

6. Yes I agree indio joe a joke

7. Anyone up for some games tonight?

8. Ggs to rocky over the weekend

9. dubson

dubson Noob

PSN:
    dubson965
    XBL:
    DUBS0N
    GG's to everyone i played over the weekend

Been on a MK2 binge lately.

Would love to play soon, Mike...

10. MortalTomcat

MortalTomcat down up left left A right down

VGGS always to prince_combo, dj_doc_steel, konqrr, english0812, lando8834, ectonaut, adamantium1989, shangschlub, mortal_jason, mikecaldwell, kornut949, necoarc12, kinoko_no_ronin, and all the others i've played and therefore "trained" with as well. i especially enjoy our high energy matches and mirrors but you guys know that. Even GGs to cheating Culongy and cable pulling vortex_rikers and xICExMANx93 (supposedly INDIO_JOE?) <--without the lametastic auto fire (i could see you using this if you were disabled but really?) & also lag switching i would't have realized how REAL DEAL some players actually are including myself.) As for all the broke ppl with lag who actually CAN'T help it, I wish I could buy you all at least tier 1 cable. It really doesn't seem like a fair match with a fluctuating ping jumping over 110 or so when I play MKII 100% of my bandwidth is dedicated to my PS3. I wish everyone would or could do this and mix up their character selection. You win some you lose some.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  11. tehdrewsus

tehdrewsus Typical Male Ninja Scrub w/HPs in the corner

PSN:
    tehdrewsus
    Has anyone played against AZNPRIDE- on PSN? We played a bunch of umk3 then he quit ( he one maybe one match out of 20) and invited me to MK2. He beat me pretty handily because I don't play much. Then he got to finish him, with subzero, and pulled the deep-freeze about eight times before I finally quit. Then, he sends me a hate message in all capital letters about how I'm trash because I'm good at ultimate but not at MK2

Psyren136 likes this.
  12. MKillBill

MKillBill Sabumnim
    Staff Member Lead Moderator

PSN:
    MKillBill
    He's a clown much like many other jackasses that have come and gone in the game. Ranks right up there with people like NiggaDickJax, except not nearly as funny.

Psyren136 likes this.
  13. MortalTomcat

MortalTomcat down up left left A right down

Vggs to david_GEM, the only solid connection all evening/night..

14. Kensidj

Kensidj Noob

GGs to mortal_jason the past week or so! Lots of close nail biters and great match Ups!

15. Sub0's-Icy-Balls

VGG's to Kensidj this weekend, a few games were close, but I didn't win a single match, dude gave me a proper beat down. I haven't lost like that in ages. You sir are a machine, and I only talk the smack out of frustration. No offense intended, I'm down to play ( and not spam ) anytime.

16. Sub0's-Icy-Balls

GG's to "Dragon979," so glad people are still playing MK2

17. Ggs to those I played

18. Sub0's-Icy-Balls

lots of good players on lately, had some fun matches with "ewing27," "kinoko_no_ronin," and "mortaltomcat" (sorry if I butchered any names). It would be fun to do a tournament this summer. I can organize it if anyone is interested?

19. Skkra

Skkra PSN: Skkra

If you're organizing stuff, tag me. I'm not good or anything but I love MK2 more than anything.