Official TYM MKII GG's Thread

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat II' started by TheRobzi11a, Apr 13, 2007.

1. ProjectilePoint

ProjectilePoint Johnny Cage Wins!

Thanks i always strive to improve with Cage even though he is one of the weaker tiered characters, i never grow tired of using him and i apologize if i drive people nuts using him all the time lol. Feel free to send a friend request, i rarely play much anymore and only in the friendly lobby.
    dubson likes this.
  2. ProjectilePoint

ProjectilePoint Johnny Cage Wins!

If a users name has "bass" in it the first name that comes to mind is BigBadBassss, he was a good player and would not be surprised if that was him. Did you message him?
  3. dubson

dubson Well-Known Member

I believe your friends list was full or private last time I tried but I will try again!
  4. mortal_jason

mortal_jason Kitana's Bodyguard

Yes he only replied "what".

How exactly does Jester troll? I guess if he had won more he would have trolled me.
  5. Dyzvhtynzal

Dyzvhtynzal D020188 Premium Supporter

ggs with caldwell and jay last night. i think mk2 players are the most frustrated players of all. no news on a mk2 ps4 release yet i guess. only reason i'll buy it at this point.
  6. mortal_jason

mortal_jason Kitana's Bodyguard

GGs to you as well. Also GGs to @Comon2680. I was bored so I played him 20 matches in 200 ping. A good reminder of why I refuse to play red bar connections!

Yes we are frustrated because somehow we are moving BACKWARDS with technology.
    We had og MK2 from 2007-2012 which played 10 times better than MKAK (less lag, more people on, continuous play, etc).
    But every time I get pissed, I just remind myself that someday we probably will have nothing. They'll kill ps3's online functionality and then we'll be screwed.

St-BiOZ told me that he bought a PS4 online game for the new Cloud thing (?), and that it was so laggy it was unplayable.
    Like I said, moving backwards with technology... I guess there is always hope though...