Official TYM MKII GG's Thread

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat II' started by TheRobzi11a, Apr 13, 2007.

1. mortal_jason

mortal_jason Kitana's Bodyguard

Drugs are bad, mmkay?
    Your Sub is smart, but not as aggressive as some other elite Subs. Maybe you just play more defensive against me.
    But when Sub faces other ninjas, Raiden, or Jax, he can really do some damage with stellar CQC.
    Of course it's hard to learn/exhibit CQC when MKAK is so laggy.

MK2_Divine has a nasty Sub too. Don't forget mine knows a thing or two, also ;)

Rocky hasn't played MK2 in probably 6 months. If someone made a fake of you it was probably Girard. He's the one that made look-alike alts of all the top players years ago.
  2. mortal_jason

I know right? I couldn't even type a message to someone with the Xbox controller.
  3. mortal_jason

Played this guy MISTER_VOODOO that people keep talking about.
    His lag pissed me off and I lost the 1st match. He sent me some trash talk message in spanish.
    After that, I babalityed him 5 times in a row LOL, including my Reptile vs his Sub.
    He's pretty good.
    But like most guys outside the USA (his profile says he's in Spain), they just seem tougher because of the delay.
  4. Sub0's-Icy-Balls

Sub0's-Icy-Balls Frozen Death (ANTI-TIERIST)

@Jason

yeah, I play really defensive vs you, unless you pick Rep, then I have to come get you, but I feel like everyone else I know what they are doing and I can be aggressive or defensive and still walk through them.

and GG's to everyone on last night, "MrJai8-something or other," that dude always picks Sub so I'm sure he liked getting ruined by a pro! And I played "Ginger_Magic" last night! Good to have another old school player back on. There has been a lot of talent on MKAK lately, lets do a tourney!!!
  5. btbb99

btbb99 Member

hey sub ice ball your are funny guy man dont remember losing to you ever but you handle me pretty easy huh? i should change my name to mk2 most hated player lmao people talk shit on me since day one i cant figure it out lmao i would like to see what you got man i will play sub mirrors or if you like or i will play your sub with every character in the game 2 matches i would love to see how this goes let me know what time is good for you we will set something up i would love for you to upload the matches to that would be great
  6. MKillBill

MKillBill Lead Moderator Staff Member

PSN:
    MKillBill
    Uh oh... someone woke up the sleeping dragon...
  7. Sub0's-Icy-Balls

Lets do it! I kinda like the idea of you playing my Sub with every player in the game twice! I'll totally record and upload it too!
    I have only one condition though, we need to omit the Raiden match, it's just not winnable for me, and if you'd like to use Raiden vs me I will use Shang.
    I'm available anytime after 9pm pacific weekdays, and anytime on the weekend.
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014 at 7:55 PM
  8. Sub0's-Icy-Balls

oh, and I've NEVER beaten you huh? Do you recall running into the tag "Large Marge Sent Me" before?????? Never say never.
    gamemk likes this.
  9. MKillBill

MKillBill Lead Moderator Staff Member

PSN:
    MKillBill
    I don't normally do this but....

[​IMG]
    StayHighFlyGuy and gamemk like this.
  10. btbb99

btbb99 Member

oh that you huh? yeah my kit vs your shang i enjoy that matchup can be alot of fun... yeah idk if that time will work for me i live on east coast and got work in the morning send me friend request and i will try and jump on i would like to play tonight if not def by no later than sunday i look forward to getting owned
    mortal_jason likes this.
  11. mortal_jason

The best Subs know how to beat Raiden. It's a very winnable match for Sub in comparison to Sub vs Jax/Sub vs Mileena.
    You just need to play it so you can learn how to win it.

I look forward to seeing these matches...