Official TYM MKII GG's Thread

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat II' started by TheRobzi11a, Apr 13, 2007.

1. mortal_jason

mortal_jason Kitana's Bodyguard

I'm even lagging with guys like ectonaut now, who I usually have no lag with.
    My theory is Sony is gonna let ps3 get worse and worse so that people spring for a ps4.
    Which we would GLADLY do if it had no lag MK2 on it!

ggs Sub0, Caldwell, ectonaut and others tonight. Connections are shit but we try to have fun anyway :\

You guys will be happy to hear I babalityed chrunks' Mileena with Jax.
    Then I messaged him and told him he's not a top 10 player. "even Top 100 is debatable!"
    Dyzvhtynzal likes this.
  2. mortal_jason

I'm sure you guys have noticed that MKAK has been especially terrible this week.
    Even your reliable friends' connections feel like you're playing someone in Europe.
    I sent a message to NetherRealms asking if the issue is theirs or a Sony problem.
    Doubtful I'll get a response, but I'll keep everyone posted if I do.
  3. Dyzvhtynzal

Dyzvhtynzal D020188 Premium Supporter

I still always have good connections with Culongy and a few others, since I started playing mkak. I'll never understand it. Did Chrunks quit? He always quits.
  4. Sub0's-Icy-Balls

Sub0's-Icy-Balls Frozen Death (ANTI-TIERIST)

I always have great connections with Culongy too, and a lot of others as well. GG's to Caldwell last night, he's so beyond my skill level it's embarrassing.
  5. Dyzvhtynzal

was at the old ladies' house tonight drinkin oj and vodka. came back to my apartment and won seven straight matches, including 2 against kensi's scorp. he's tough. after two w's i bolted like a puss. fuck you, i'm proud of myself lol.

goin back now.....sure he's upset, lol. good.
  6. Dyzvhtynzal

it's funny how, at certain times, you don't see anyone playink ranked matches.......it's like.....several people increased their scores and a shitload of other players had had enough for the night. regrettably, that includes me sometimes.
  7. Dyzvhtynzal

@subo
    playing against caldwell, jay, and a few others can almost convince you that they're cheating sometimes. it all depends on the trash you've played before them. ;)
  8. mortal_jason

I played in the morning today and almost every connection was close to perfect.
    So it must be that the PS3 or NetherRealm servers are just overloaded at night when more people are on playing?

And yes, chrunks rank quit. How else would he retain his stellar 2300 score LOL
    Sub0's-Icy-Balls likes this.
  9. mortal_jason

People have messaged me all angry about it happening to them, and last night it happened to one my MKAK alts- my score of 2120 reset to 1200 after I beat someone.
    I mean... what?? LOL I don't care coz it gave me the chance to start over again. But, why would this happen I wonder?
    My MK1 and UMK3 scores stayed the same though. Just my MK2 score reset.
    A better question is- why doesn't it happen to the rank quitters? ;)

Speaking of, you guys will enjoy this...
    I beat chrunks 5-0 tonight. He rank quit each time of course. But the last match was special... I babalityed his Mileena with Cage. OUCH!