Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Yes, but as a Cyber Skin for human Smoke only

Votes: 25 19.1%
  • No, Not at all

Votes: 15 11.5%

• Total voters

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Would you like to see Robo Smoke as DLC.

Please cast your vote.

When I say ''Slightly different specials" I mean, palette swapping specials in the same vain as Cyber Sub - Sub.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Just a skin. No need for a new character.

Think robot cyrax+human cyrax and robot sektor+human sektor

It would be cool if his smoke bomb would come out of his chest and he would yell "DESTROY DESTROY"

Oh and the classic fist over chest invisibility.

UsedForGlue

Just a skin. No need for a new character.

Think robot cyrax+human cyrax and robot sektor+human sektor
Ok, Human Cyrax and Sektor were never in any MK game until now, so I wouldn't make comparisons from them.

UMK3 Robo Smoke was a beast in his own right.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Ok, Human Cyrax and Sektor were never in any MK game until now, so I wouldn't make comparisons from them.

UMK3 Robo Smoke was a beast in his own right.
Can't they convert his current skills to old ones?

Invisibility should be easy

Teleport from bottom with same properties and effects of him teleporting from the side?

Harpoon could be his smoke bomb (a special low spear with very small recovery?)

Smoke away and towards can be done

Shake as well.

UsedForGlue

Can't they convert his current skills to old ones?

Invisibility should be easy

Teleport from bottom with same properties and effects of him teleporting from the side?

Harpoon could be his smoke bomb (a special low spear with very small recovery?)

Smoke away and towards can be done

Shake as well.
My point was, if NRS did not want to make a whole new character from scratch, then they could easily swap and place moves.

Give him a cyber skin, from either Cyrax, Sektor or CZS.

Give him smokes normals, but take away human smokes smoke bomb for chest bombs that do the same as his human smoke bomb, and change his teleport to sektors teleport uppercut, the only thing they would need to add would be his chest spear from MK3, and give him sektors throw.

Easy, peasy.

BKclover

Noob
Just the cyber skin will do....However they can make a secret boss fight which has all his old movies like they did with Reptile, Jade, and Smoke.

BTB why do some people call him Robo Homo?

shura30

Shura
i wonder why people keep asking for another already in the game character just because his alt skin is cool
and no one is flaming as for freddy dlc

mk have a crapload of other cool characters that would fit perfectly in this game
poll for them instead!

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
No! not a damn skin...theres not enough damn robots lol...we have 7 ninjas without counting the 4 female ones, 2 faggy sorcerers, 4 cops, one huge shitstorm (baraka), 2 gods, 2 shaolin asiatic persons , a hairy aussie criminal, steven segal, the queen bitch herself sindel, the child molesting version of kabal and...sheeva

And ur meaning to tell me they denied us robo smoke? damn robots were a majority now we just have 3 and barely cuz we all know that cyber sub won't make it to the next game. Make it happen NRS give us the HOMO!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like a well done Cyber Smoke, as long as he came with a human skin ala Sektor/Cyrax for his alternate ;D bandana, Lin Kuei garb, etc. and a really unique moveset.

eks

Noob
My point was, if NRS did not want to make a whole new character from scratch, then they could easily swap and place moves.

Give him a cyber skin, from either Cyrax, Sektor or CZS.

Give him smokes normals, but take away human smokes smoke bomb for chest bombs that do the same as his human smoke bomb, and change his teleport to sektors teleport uppercut, the only thing they would need to add would be his chest spear from MK3, and give him sektors throw.

Easy, peasy.
This. They could make the Smoke Bomb come from his chest, a la Cyrax's bombs, but give it a boost like Sektor's rockets. Gotta have Sek's Telepunch, too.

Kwon

---->----
Just a skin would suffice, like Cyrax and Sektor.

When using the Robo-Skin, his smokebomb could come from the chest instead from throwing it like he does normally.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Skin only, then no thanks. Thats retarded, sorry. Just like in UMK3, both Smoke's are completely different and are totally different characters.

No actual character, then no Robo Homo in MK9.

This. They could make the Smoke Bomb come from his chest, a la Cyrax's bombs, but give it a boost like Sektor's rockets. Gotta have Sek's Telepunch, too.
If you gave him all of those tools, and left him with his aa throw, parry, and smoke screen, he'd be so ridiculously overpowered it wouldn't even be funny. You honestly think giving smoke a spear and teleport uppercut on top of everything he has already would be fair?

He'd have to be a completely different character....

But, Nah.. let's just put in horror movie characters instead of the existing MK characters that aren't even in the game yet. Makes sense.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Cyber Skin only, no different properties.

Give me Cyber Kitana already, I want my d1 to reach 3/4 screen like Ermac bf1 and do the same damage.

UsedForGlue

Cyber Skin only, no different properties.

Give me Cyber Kitana already, I want my d1 to reach 3/4 screen like Ermac bf1 and do the same damage.
Do you not think, having a cyber smoke with his teleport changed with Sektors would be fine?

UsedForGlue

Lets keep this vote going and get the attention of NRS. He is the last character in the cast that needs added IMO