*Official* PSN Mortal Kombat 9 [MK9] GG's Thread

Discussion in 'Playstation Network' started by STORMS, Mar 24, 2011.

1. CaliJokerstyle

CaliJokerstyle Dies A Lot Premium Supporter

GGs to REYTHEGREAT i learned some things with smoke because of you, thank you immensely. Your Cyrax is fantastic when you have him going its nasty. Hope i wasnt to annoying or noobish im still learning big time its a tough adjustment from my last competitive fighting game sorry for mediocre play.
  2. GGS to you also. You play sindel how it should be played. Don't worry about what other people tell you. Your zone game is good. The only thing, when you het in close try to take advantage of the opportunity to do big damage. Play dancock's sindel so you see what I'm talking about. He has one of the best sindel out there.
  3. CaliJokerstyle

Yeh i can punish in close offline but online my timing is terrible for some reason so i cant get my BnBs.
  4. GGs to Dan!!!COCK!!! yesterday lol.

Your playstyle is very unusual. And your character (Sindel) definitely strengthens it. But I kinda like that. And it was frustrating, but fun, to deal with hahaha.

Hope to play you again soon.

LOL man I couldn't believe I hit my tough/advance Cyrax combo ONLINE! So awesome. :p
  5. DanCock

DanCock Cock Master!! Staff Member Lead Moderator

PSN:
    SINH3LL
    yea it's messy and retarded style lolol but seems to work vvggs nice sheeva and cyrax. it seems they changed the cyrax teleport, I couldn't punish it at all threw me off. vggs digi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. PoliceBrutality

PoliceBrutality Let's go green!!!!

PSN:
    pmarc82
    I know we played the day before yesterday but GGs to devildigimon. Im the stryker you beat up without mercy the other day lol. You broke my fighting sipirt man :-P im taking a break just to recover from that arrrsss whooping

EDIT: Yo Dancock, since you are handing out ass whooping with Sindel when do i get to have mine? lol
  7. It's all good man. IMO you're a really good player. We're all learning the game each passing day. You should have saw me at PowerUp this year lmfao. My FG spirit was TORN!!! But I'm regaining it back friend. Gotta keep at it.
  8. DanCock

PSN:
    SINH3LL
    I saw how upset you were at power lol

9. That controller will never be used again. LMFAO!
  10. DanCock

PSN:
    SINH3LL
    I'd love to get some police brutality :p add sinh3ll on psn. I deleted a bunch of people last night so I should have room again. some one tried adding me yesterday name was I forget actually, so to that guy who tried adding me yesterday please try again thanks.

11. PoliceBrutality

PSN:
    pmarc82
    LMBO is there a video somewhere lol
  12. PoliceBrutality

PSN:
    pmarc82
    ok cool I will add you when i get home. im leaving work right now. when are you usually online?
  13. DanCock

PSN:
    SINH3LL
    I'm free every night after 11:30 pm to 4 am just tell me when to sign on. just invite when you see me I'll
    leave who ever I'm fighting for you.

14. VIDA

VIDA Focused Grace and Intensity

PSN:
    Goiden7
    ggs to sutter_pain. CSZ has some tricks but he just has no dmg output, not to mention I dont think he's big on combos, I feel like all is tricks can be spotted and countered more easily than sum1 like Noob for example. But like u said he takes alotta work.
  15. CaliJokerstyle

ggs Sao_87 the Johnny Cage matchup with Sindel has changed immensely with the EX shadow having armor i have to re figure how to play it. Thank you that was the first Cage i have played post patch :). Youu have a great team there, awesome Kano and Cage.
  16. VIDA

VIDA Focused Grace and Intensity

PSN:
    Goiden7
    GGs to Police_Brutality. You gotta a good stryker and you zone well with him, having him use the grenades and pistol. But why no wakeups? Thats why my Kit was able to keep the pressure. Is EX baton sweep his only safe and/or invincible wakeup? Otherwise, chars can just use high/low/med mixups when all they have to fear is a held block. But yeah sry for sticking with Kit lol, cause when a char can counter Ermac's TKP, I just have major problems with playing him and still have to work on that. Kitana is the only other char I play till maybe Skarlett comes out.
  17. PoliceBrutality

PSN:
    pmarc82
    Yo kit gameplay is so simple and yet effective. trust me, I try to do wakeup attacks but that damn poke fan is so good. it stuffs most of my roll toss. But i think that this is something that im going to have to work on..i think i need to time it well (sigh). But GGs man. To tell you the truth, you forced me to switch to zoning since getting in or crossing up kitana iwas nearly impossible (which was a surprised to me tbh). IAnyway, that's why we play good players to see what we need to work on
  18. Creepy00

Creepy00 Dont sleep on me!!

PSN:
    Subzero142
    Anyone down for some Mk on a friday night over psn? oh and i new to the site as well. Add me if you want to.
  19. PoliceBrutality

PSN:
    pmarc82
    GGs to Dancock. I think it's safe to say that this guy mastered zoning with Sindel. What a PITA to get in lol. I had fun playing your Sindel man. Can wait to play you some more. The way I see it if I can break your zoning game i can win anything lol

Also good game to XXTeefXX - Reptile is simple my worse matchup. Thanks to our session I was able to familiarize my self a tiny bit. I sitll have a long way to go but now I know what to expect from reptile players who are constantly in your face
  20. PoliceBrutality

PSN:
    pmarc82
    Welcome to TYM bro. Friday nights are not good for me but if you ever want to play during the rest of the weekend or week days, i'll be happy to do a few matches :)
  21. PoliceBrutality

PSN:
    pmarc82
    GGs to Creepy00 had fun playing you
  22. DanCock

PSN:
    SINH3LL
    yes vggs PB. invite me whenever :)

23. Creepy00

Creepy00 Dont sleep on me!!

PSN:
    Subzero142
    Good games as well. Finally met someone who plays stryker good, I didn't even know the stuff you did was possible. thanks
  24. mavfan619

mavfan619 Noob

GGs to Sutter_Pain we played nearly the whole cast, one small thing to note, the patch made playing online worse. GGs though.
  25. lolz sadly nope. :p