*Official* PSN Mortal Kombat 9 [MK9] GG's Thread

Discussion in 'Playstation Network' started by STORMS, Mar 24, 2011.

1. CaliJokerstyle

CaliJokerstyle Dies A Lot Premium Supporter

GGs Sequel way to own me :). A lot of fun though. Hope i was not to boring to play against.
  2. Sequel

Sequel Boob Titbot

GGs man. If you need any help getting better just let me know. Our connection wasn't too bad - where are you located in Cali?
  3. CaliJokerstyle

Definitley need to get better. Though this is the first MK game since UMK3 on nintendo lol. I am normally a SC and SF player with some tekken so i am trying to adapt to this one :).

Edit:
    Im in Yucaipa
  4. Sequel

Sequel Boob Titbot

Yeah I haven't played MK since UMK3 in the ARCADE. Never bought it for any system. This game has a lot of Tekken like juggle properties so it shouldn't be too difficult to adapt. Where's Yucaipa located in relation to LA?

There were some obvious things you were doing that could use some tweaking.
  5. CaliJokerstyle

Its about an hour away i used to work in LA a few years back. Yeh downside of Tekken experience is im a Eddy player so im used to high pressure playing lol.
  6. EGP Wonder_Chef

EGP Wonder_Chef Earth's Mightiest Mortal (Kombat Player)

Dude you have to be fucking with me. I was staying in Yucaipa for the past half a year...

Of course someone would actually be out there...
  7. Sequel

Sequel Boob Titbot

Ah, there are plenty of rush down characters in this game - just pick one. lol
  8. CaliJokerstyle

lol Wonder yah i have lived out here a long time. btw did you see your Avatar? and Sequel your Sig is up also.

On the rushdown chars i decided i wanted to change it up with MK mainly because with Tekken i associated with Eddy as i know capoeira
  9. Sequel

Sequel Boob Titbot

Thanks for the sig. Do you do any graphic work professionally? If so, got a portfolio online?
  10. CaliJokerstyle

Yes i do however my site is down due to an overhaul so just check my photobucket and see the sigs and random art i do. its huyda.Photobucket.com
  11. Sequel

Sequel Boob Titbot

Hrmm seems like I got to create an account to view anything...lame.

Actually I do have an account and I still can't see your work.
  12. CaliJokerstyle

Try this link or just follow huyda on photobucket
  13. Sequel

Sequel Boob Titbot

Good stuff man. I'm curious to see your site when it's back up. I imagine you could do like film posters? (like airbrushing actors, etc)
  14. CaliJokerstyle

Yeh i have done some of that work when i was in College for our Drama department.
  15. PoliceBrutality

PoliceBrutality Let's go green!!!!

PSN:
    pmarc82
    ggs to TheW1tchDoctor. I had fun playing his KL :)
  16. Sequel

Sequel Boob Titbot

GGs to Sutter_Pain.
  17. Sutter Pain

Sutter Pain Your mothers main.

ggs buddy
  18. PoliceBrutality

PoliceBrutality Let's go green!!!!

PSN:
    pmarc82
    hey Sequel and Sutter_Pain, im going to add you guys to my psn so we can do some matches as well. An no brain dead Kitty please lol :-P
  19. Heck yes man. Your stryker was meeeeeaaannn. I don't think I've played someone with a tighter defense. Very gg's.
  20. lobo

lobo woof.

well idk if they come here to see these, but GGs recently to silent1, wonder_chef, pig in a hut, and detroitballn. all very good players i met in the MKU chat room before i got permabanned. pig was the first person i've played to just completely shut me down. i look forward to getting more matches w/ all of these guys.
  21. EGP Wonder_Chef

EGP Wonder_Chef Earth's Mightiest Mortal (Kombat Player)

Nice. I lived on Yucaipa Blvd. right by the 10.

I did see my avatar but the site says that it's too large (either dimensions or file size, I'm not sure.) =[
  22. CaliJokerstyle

For it to work you have to right click it and save it then upload to site don't know why but that's what I had to do with mine also for it to work and they are the same size.

Yeh small world man. Did you grow up here or just live up here awhile?
  23. BeefSupreme

BeefSupreme @MK_BeefSupreme Premium Supporter

Anyone down to game late tonight? I'll be lookin out for MKU, or I'll make a TYM room after work/mavs game. Midnight ish?

-b_s- :headbang:
  24. G4S KT

G4S KT Gaming4Satan Founder Premium Supporter

Word, I'll probably be on tonight around then.
  25. BeefSupreme

BeefSupreme @MK_BeefSupreme Premium Supporter

Kool man, add me n we will get down. Lookin forward to getting bodied :D

-b_s- :headbang: