*Official* PSN Mortal Kombat 9 [MK9] GG's Thread

Discussion in 'Playstation Network' started by STORMS, Mar 24, 2011.

1. STORMS

STORMS "I said... shake, rattle and roll!" Staff Member Administrator

PSN:
    STORMS_TYM
    Post all GG's of 1v1 online match-ups in here.

Less than a month to go - get hype!

This thread will remain closed until 4/19.
  2. STORMS

PSN:
    STORMS_TYM
    Very good games to AC1984 and DanCock...

AC, your Mileena and Kung and top notch already... you been practicing? Damn boy... lol

Dan, your Sindel is already looking sexy! Keep working her! Maybe next time I'll win a few more... lmao

Funny thing is.. not sure if I'm gonna use Ermac a whole lot. I really like Noob and Sindel atm.. and Kabal
  3. Krayzie

Krayzie Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged! Staff Member Administrator

GG's to everyone I played.
  4. Dark_Rob

Dark_Rob Lead Moderator Staff Member Lead Moderator

GGs to 9.95 and Sweet Johnny Cage at my house tonight. Wasnt online but we did play on PS3 so I posted in here. We dont have an offline GGs thread? We should.
  5. AIBOSTON

AIBOSTON Don't be mad!

PSN:
    BMFBoston
    XBL:
    Boston2005
    GGS to Bone and Arcade!
  6. iNFUSiON

iNFUSiON GiR > LoL

VGGZ

To Check. All I can say about this guy is Smoke, Ermac, and Shang. And yes, I capped the fights:D

The vids will be posted later on today. I'm at work ATM.

EDIT:Next tyme we meet hopfully we can get Br0k3n and Disiple to come thru for sum fucn offline action!!! Holla @ me my fellow Newyorkers! What's goody!!??
  7. GGs to Chris_Salinas!!!! I would've played more but I gotta turn it in shortly, I've got class in the morning. If you are on sometime afternoon/evening I'd love to play again :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
  8. SZSR

SZSR Moderator Staff Member Moderator Premium Supporter

GGs to Jago, I was surprised to see him in the KOTH room and more surprised to see that I could even hold my own against him. You are amazing, we have to get more matches dude!
  9. DanCock

DanCock Cock Master!! Staff Member Lead Moderator

PSN:
    SINH3LL
    hmm i guess ggs to jago and Mr Kitana, but wow the lag has gotten worse.. did you guys notice how it was like pause and play, stop and go constantly??

anyone else notice it being laggier or am i crazy?? i played both of these dudes before, yes there was lag but we were able to play, this was just stop and go like some one was pausing the game for a tick then pressing play non stop..
    Grolarbears likes this.
  10. EGP Wonder_Chef

EGP Wonder_Chef Earth's Mightiest Mortal (Kombat Player)

I posted this in the other thread, but I'm pretty sure I played you tonight.

I was the Reptile main who used Noob among other characters.

GGs.
  11. ggs to sutter pain, great matches man
  12. STORMS

PSN:
    STORMS_TYM
    gg's to BEENEEWEENEES, very nice Kano. I had some trouble blocking that x-ray... :(
  13. Sutter Pain

Sutter Pain Your mothers main.

ggs bro, was some fun matches invite anytime im down to play.

If anyone else is on and wants some friendly matches send me a invite.
  14. STORMS

PSN:
    STORMS_TYM
    Vgg's to LOCO---LOC

Showed me how Noob is truly meant to be played. :)
  15. ggs dan, first good sindel ive played. im good with nightwolf but im still working on shang. kano still gives me problems with NW. great matches tho i had a blast
  16. BOSSETTE

BOSSETTE Noob

ggs seque, storms, gunz, bone, hey-now, solo-strike, final-life-g, hmmm and anyone else i forgot :p
  17. BEENEEWEENEES

BEENEEWEENEES Thou shalt be slain!

ggs @ STORMS a few days ago, and ggs to sutter_pain tonight. :) psn is a load of shit.
  18. Sutter Pain

ggs to everyone I have played recently, BEENE, GunZ, Sequel, k-lee, Gstick, Slayer435. I am always up for long sessions if anyone is interested.

Rant: God damn ps3 freezes, fail to connect and tell me im not connected to the internet every time I wanna play . I am not a fan boy but 360 is much better online, but mine just died :(
  19. GUNZaBLAZE

GUNZaBLAZE VAN FKN HALEN

GGs to Sutter Pain a little laggy but I still had fun whooping that ass lol

Hit me up again later for games :)
  20. Samsung Crunchy

Samsung Crunchy A Decent Pair of Pants

GGs to S1lent1 for blowing me up on his stream last Wednesday. Stay free to Crunchy's f 1,2, 1+2 string.
  21. Sutter Pain

My main is also kano so be ready buddy :D
  22. VIDA

VIDA Focused Grace and Intensity

PSN:
    Goiden7
    Ggs to DanCock, who's Sindel I couldn't touch and playing his alts was alot of fun and good learning experience for me. Unfortunately I only play Ermac and Kitana right now so that's why I always picked them lol. Hope to play u again soon!
  23. DanCock

DanCock Cock Master!! Staff Member Lead Moderator

PSN:
    SINH3LL
    yea invite me when ever vggs ill come if i dont have anything set up with anyone else or in the middle of fighting someone.. nice kitana
  24. Gamin_Guru

Gamin_Guru Shang Bang

Dont remember exact names, but GG if I faced you.
  25. TWZTID

TWZTID Noob

How did that lil sample taste storms? I'm gunning for you, lol