What's new

Official NFL 2012-2013 Thread

YoungTrunks

There's a storm coming
Just saw this thread pop up and man, I am a huge Eagles fan. If they can stop turning the ball over, I don't see a team in the NFC (Falcons are fake) that can beat them except for the 49ers. Can't wait for the Eagles and Giants game this Sunday night. I'm going! Should be awesome.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Scarily close game in the Atlanta vs Carolina game. Falcons made an amazing comeback with less than a minute left in the game (27-28) on THEIR ONE YARD LINE! Amazing pass from Ryan to Roddy White for 59 yards. They get a few more decent plays, 10 seconds left and Matt Bryant makes a 40 yard field goal for the lead, 30-28. The Panthers get one play on offense and Cam gets sacked!

It may have not been pretty, but that's the most hype I've been for Football since Clemson's first game this season. GG Falcons!

#NeverGiveUp!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
DanCock what did I tell you? ;) New England went beast mode second half.
Fuck you. Our defensive coordinator got out coached by you guys hard. That mother fucking Dave wanny better learn how to adjust. One odd thing though, is that you guys didn't go beast mode until Jarius Byrd left the game hurt, weird he can't be that big of a impact. Who knows.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Fuck you. Our defensive coordinator got out coached by you guys hard. That mother fucking Dave wanny better learn how to adjust. One odd thing though, is that you guys didn't go beast mode until Jarius Byrd left the game hurt, weird he can't be that big of a impact. Who knows.

Sent from Tom Brady's 45 point 2nd half

Yeah man, I was actually getting worried until NE started going beast mode. We were playing like shit, so many turnovers, and couldn't get anything going with offense. NE v Buffalo games are always so weird. It's like after those 10 years, you just throw us off....but you always end up fucking yourselves over lol. My friend put it best when she said, "Every year, they always give me fucking hope against you guys, then just fucking bring me down and give up the game". I still <3 you, we can at least admit that NYJ and Miami are the dumbest teams in the AFC East.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Yeah man, I was actually getting worried until NE started going beast mode. We were playing like shit, so many turnovers, and couldn't get anything going with offense. NE v Buffalo games are always so weird. It's like after those 10 years, you just throw us off....but you always end up fucking yourselves over lol. My friend put it best when she said, "Every year, they always give me fucking hope against you guys, then just fucking bring me down and give up the game". I still <3 you, we can at least admit that NYJ and Miami are the dumbest teams in the AFC East.
sadly buffalo is the dumbest team in teh afc east. i think they are now 4-22 over the last 4 years(vs afc east foes).. its disgusting we win outside the division but get creamed inside of it, its disgusting. even miami blows us out WTF.. watch they'll go into san fran this weekend and win that is pretty much the buffalo bills its what they do.. -_-

Go Falcons 6-0! Julio Jones is a beast!
Roll Tide 6-0! Bama is a beastly team!

I haven't watched a single NFL game this year, wth is wrong with me? I gotta start watching some games.

College Football > NFL