What's new

Official Injustice/KI SCR Salty Suite at SoCal Regionals

Cash

Noob
Those of you who follow other game communities and tournaments may know about the tradition known as the "Salty Suite". Usually held before or after tournament pools, the Suites match players who either didn't get to play in tournament, or have played and are hungry for a salty runback, a chance to go it it for props and/or cash. With SoCal Regionals coming up this weekend, SoCal's Ca$h has announced that Team Frequency is hosting their own Injustice/KI salty suite at the official SCR hotel. Here are the details, as explained by Ca$h:

"Hey guys with SCR being this week I'd like to take the time to announce that team Frequency (FRQ) is hosting a salty suite at the ATRIUM Hotel right across the street from John Wayne airport and is the hotel endorsed by SCR. The layout is pretty sweet measuring in at a total of 545 sqft so there should be enough room to fit lots of people. We plan to at least have 4 set ups for injustice and possibly one for KI. I would Like to accommodate our MK9 heads but we don't have the setups for it. If any of our So Cal people would like to bring a setup for MK9 we would be more than happy to have it set up. We were going to try and have a stream set up for it but sadly the internet at the venue is not strong enough to support all the potential usage that will be going on. I'm going to try and get a 4g card to stream but we will see how that pans out, if anyone has a reliable 4g card to lend I'd be more than happy to help flip the bill on the data usage, Otherwise we will try and record all the matches we can.

Everyone is welcome all I ask is that you guys are respectful of us and the room. I'm also instituting the @AK Pig Of The Hut rule that does not permit smoking of any kind in the room. I'm not a fan of it and most people aren't either so if you must just take it outside. Money Matches have priority on the setups!!

I will post the Room number once we check in so you guys know were it's going to be so no one gets left out. The address of the hotel is

18700 MacArthur Boulevard
Irvine, CA 92612
http://atriumhotel.com/

With all that being said I'd like to thank our sponsor LSTNheadphones.com for giving us the ability to do this and @CaliPower for giving us the idea and help in setting this up. We support LSTN to no end and want give back to the cause they support. I would like to run a raffle or tournament in the suite in which all proceeds get donated to the Starkey Hearing Foundation, an organization that helps people in need get the hearing care they need. I was thinking something like $5 but any amount anyone wants to donate at the door or anything like that would be appreciated. THIS 100% OPTIONAL! In either event the top winners of our tournament or the winners of the raffle will win a set of LSTN's Bowery in ear buds valued at $50.

I hope to see all of you at SCR, I'm a side bet monster so if you want to bet find me :). The Dates are 2/28 - 3/1 sorry we are cheking out on sunday."

@Sajam
@Filipino Man
@SonicBoomBrad
@EMPEROR_THEO
@CrimsonShadow
@CaliPower
@AK/RM GamerBlake
@Emperor DMS

Attachments

Last edited:

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I can't wait to be a stream monster for this
We were going to try and have a stream set up for it but sadly the internet at the venue is not strong enough to support all the potential usage that will be going on. I'm going to try and get a 4g card to stream but we will see how that pans out, if anyone has a reliable 4g card to lend I'd be more than happy to help flip the bill on the data usage, Otherwise we will try and record all the matches we can.