Strategy Official Baraka Kombo/Korner Game Thread

Discussion in 'Baraka' started by Zoidberg747, Oct 9, 2011.

1. 1man3letters

1man3letters OBS - Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator Staff Member Moderator Premium Supporter

thanks for the vid,
    just to say the 2nd combo can only really be done if in same stance as your opp and seems to be a slight variation of checks 48% 1 meter combo, 121 replacing b11
    there is also a 50% no meter combo posted on check4900'a youtube page for some super tarkatan swag
  2. 50% with 1 meter? damn, I must see it ;)
  3. 1man3letters

1man3letters OBS - Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator Staff Member Moderator Premium Supporter

nope 50% no meter ;)
    52% with 1 bar
    56% with xray

combo done by Check
    Roko1985 and Check like this.
  4. Check

Check Noob

Respect out to 1man3letters for the post. Thank you very much, dude.

Baraka has easier 50% no meters, but i just wanted to do one that i thought would take you a little more practice to learn. The more practice, the better. Always look to challenge yourself to the extreme. It's how you get better.
    1man3letters likes this.
  5. 1man3letters

no need to thank me man, only thing i did was view it when you posted it haha

easier ones ehh? can u remember what they were?
    id love to see a raka compilation vid pop up on your channel sometime :cool:
    Check likes this.
  6. Check

Check Noob

While i watched that 50%, i said to myself "I really should do a Baraka Combo Video". I can't remember any of his combos. It's been so long ago (whenever that video was made). I think they involved doing multiple spins in a row. I will get back to you on that.

Thanks again 1man
    1man3letters likes this.
  7. 1man3letters

take that gut feeling and go it with, it is the will of the elder gods ;)
  8. Check

Check Noob

damashi?
  9. 1man3letters

damashi, argus...any god that will make you make that vid! :)
    Check likes this.
  10. Check

Check Noob

I approve of 1man3letters in this community. Real nice guy! Stay beast. (I shall return!)
    1man3letters likes this.
  11. 1man3letters

i approve of your...approvement?
    ill be waiting...i dont sleep....i just wait
  12. 0O wow, good job Check, I will try this ;)
  13. Sage Leviathan

Sage Leviathan Element of Poetry

Not sure if its been posted.
    Midscreen combo i just found:

B31, dash b31, dash b11~Bladecharge = 32%
  14. 1man3letters

*corner glitch*

i did this the other day by mistake so i waned to find out what i did...and i did find out,
    go into training mode(this is not a training mode glitch as ive done it in game)
    with your opp back against the corner put him on wakeup and u do a combo into slices,
    lets say f2~slices then jump over him, the wakeup attack will go sideways causing many moves to whiff,
    this will not happen if the opp tech rolls
  15. 1man3letters

trying to find max damage corner combos...

jip,22,1+2.B3,1.B3,1,B1,1~:x is 51%
    jip,B3,2~chop,4~:x 53%
    jip,22,1+2~chop,4~:x 54%
    jip,B1F1~chop,4~:x 55%

you guys got anything better?
  16. XXFleshtrapXX

XXFleshtrapXX imma eat choo!

jip, B3,1, F4,4, B3,1, 1,2,1 or B1,1, :x 55%. I can actually get the B3,1 F4,4 to work most of the time but I can't do that craziness that Check just showed to work. Also jip, B3,1, F4,4, B3,1, 1,2,1, spin, spin 48% with no meter.
    Sweetpeas2008 and 1man3letters like this.
  17. 1man3letters

nice,
    i always hate timing the "b31,f44,b31" part in corner combos (when not against sheeva)
    i know its slighty easier if your in the same stance as your opp but still its a bitch to land it 10 times out of 10
  18. SomeCubanGuy

SomeCubanGuy Fear will rise.

I believe the highest damage with stay is b31,f44,b31,b1f2, :x. 56% if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
  19. SomeCubanGuy

I may have just discovered Raka's hardest hitting corner combo XD...

Jip, B31, F44, B31, 4~Spin, 4~Chop Chop - 49%! Tough to do but works.

MashPotatoTower and 1man3letters like this.
  20. 1man3letters

nice!
    i still find the b31,f44,b31 combo so tricky,damn my crap excution :(
    did ya see the vid on the last page of checks 50% no meter? i think thats still the highest no meter known at the min
  21. Flagg

Flagg Noob

I need to learn this. That is absolutely brutal.
  22. SomeCubanGuy

Lol damn, Check beat me to it lol.

That combo is so tough, plus I'm pretty sure it can only be done in one stance. Still though, 49-50% is sick.

23. RL Stormy

RL Stormy RLClanForum.com

XBL:
    RL Stormy
    Hell yea! Now that's what's up! I'm gonna try that out soon..
  24. 1man3letters

just note it is alot easier to land the "b31,f44,b31" combos while in the same stance as your opp and also makes it easier if the 1st b31 makes them touch the wall rather than them being right against it while combos start, in my experience anyway
  25. RL Stormy

RL Stormy RLClanForum.com

XBL:
    RL Stormy
    thanks for the tip! well I tried that and I still couldn't get it, but I'll keep working on it until I get it though :)
    1man3letters likes this.
  26. XXFleshtrapXX

XXFleshtrapXX imma eat choo!

Also found out you can jip, B3,1, F4,4, B3,1, B1,1, spin, F4 for 46% reset. I believe that's his highest damage reset without meter. It's not a high hitting one so it's not as useful, but still a good option to have IMO.
    1man3letters likes this.