What's new

[Oct 19, 2012] KombatNetwork: MK9 and TTT2 Red Bank Rumble#11 October 19th... (Red Bank, NJ)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
That's right, another Red Bank Rumble is upon us in less than two weeks and we'll be running MK9 for this great bi-monthly event along with Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and SSF4AE. YesterCades is a fantastic arcade located in Red Bank, NJ home to 75 arcade machines and 16 pinball machines. To top that off console gaming on large flat screens from any era.

Venue fee is $15 which covers you for 7 hours of freeplay arcade and pinball, plus casuals for consoles for fighting games being run in the tournament area. This is a 40% discount off the day pass which is $25! That is a STEAL considering the amount of money you could spend in an arcade for 7 hours. You can never be bored and have no limits on what games you can play because you can try anything.

$10 entry fees for MK9 and TTT2 apply if participating in the respective tournaments. Super Street Fighter 4 AE will be run at a $5 entry. We have 7 Asus 23" Evo monitors at our disposal and dedicated speakers for systems. Streaming will be done on KombatNetwork UNLESS we decide to have Jaxel return but since it is an MK event we will likely run it on KN. Jaxel did help us last week by getting us 350 viewers and a lot of interest building for the venue and event. We look to get approximately 16 players for any given MK event but the more the merrier!

Support this arcade especially if you are in the tri-state area as it is a home grown, mom and pop type place run as a commercial grade business with ultra high quality presentation. Remember UMK3, MKII and MK1 are available on the floor in arcade form. MK1 MIGHT be merged with the MKII cabinet by the next event so if anyone wants to play MK1 it's still available, we just have to switch the board.

Also don't forget about KN's main sponsor/source of funding Ultra Spec Cables (ultraspec.us) for all your internet and gaming cable needs. Purchase anything from US when putting KombatNetwork in the comments to donate 100% of your order to the MK/FGC. This helps us buy more monitors, new equipment, sponsor new players and pay those who do a lot of hard work for us that we can't get done on our own.

Thanks players, and hope to see you there.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I think it's about 90 minutes from where I live in Philly, but I think I can make this.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Tbd. I will see if I have off of work

Sent from my bjekjfjfjdjhdhxhxbdjejfjrjehhdhdjrfnruhehrjrhdehrbsejrdbeeddderejdrjebehebe

jamessmk

I am your god
I will do my best. Just got back from TTT. I am drove back 10 hrs with 2 hours sleep this weekend. Now Monday working straight through to Wednesday, plus the OBS show Tuesday night. So pretty much no sleep Til Wednesday. Hopefully, I have enough energy to make it :(

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I am off work but I will need a ride.

Will provide gas money of course and probably dinner considering im out of the way.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Thanks guys, definitely need some heads to show up. Perfect chance to train up for Dallas North East. Represent!