What's new

[Oct 10, 2015] MKX @ Video Game Fest 2015 (Bangalore, Karnataka)

Ze Dingo

D4->F2 = unblockable. Ice Clone = unpunishable.
Hello TYM. Apparently, it's a good time to be an MKX player in India, we are finally getting some nice tournaments and this will be the 3rd major event with MK X being hosted. The prize pool has not been announced yet, despite repeated questions about it. MK X was added after it gained overwhelming support from the community. I'm hoping this will be a fun event and hopefully, many more events are coming for the Indian FGC.

I will be speaking to the TOs to make sure the event runs smoothly with proper brackets, up to date patches and whatnot. If you're there, I'm be the goof with "dingodile" written on the back of my t-shirt. Holler at me!

Cheers!

Attachments

Ze Dingo

Do a lot of Indians play MKX here? Who are the Indians in the house?
No idea, man.

wanna play with #Pakistan
We'd love to, mate. But seeing as my internet isn't the best it won't be much more than a lagfest. However, if you guys want to travel to Bangalore from Karachi, you are more than welcome!

MKR

Noob
I play with UAE people there is no lag this is my Gamertag is MKRayden, 2nd things is
I can visit India but would need an official invite in the form of visa or an invitation on your company letter head.

Ze Dingo

I play with UAE people there is no lag this is my Gamertag is MKRayden, 2nd things is
I can visit India but would need an official invite in the form of visa or an invitation on your company letter head.
It's not my tournament so I don't think i can help with that :/