What's new

OBS KN REO wins Mortal Kombat 9 at King of the Monsters!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Major respects go out to the community in the New York for their perseverance and dedication towards keeping Mortal Kombat 9 alive in our hearts! As we near the release of Mortal Kombat X, the competition continues to thrive with a vengeance. Tonight, it came down to a grand finals between Hollywood's action star KN @Mikemetroid and the scarred veteran OBS KN @R.E.O., from which REO emerged as the grand champion! Props go out to this mighty warrior for showing the world why he always has been, and always will be, a force to be reckoned with in the field of battle!

King of the Monsters Mortal Kombat 9 Winner.png
Match log for the Winner's, Loser's, and Grand Finals can be seen below. More will be added to the match log once the broadcast is archived. For now, Kombat Network continues to share their tournament with the world for you all to witness at www.twitch.tv/kombatnetwork. Stay tuned for some live coverage of Killer Instinct, to be followed later on by Injustice: Gods Among Us!

Update: Archive available!

http://www.twitch.tv/kombatnetwork/b/558838172

Update 2: Match videos now released!

Losers Semi: @Mikemetroid vs @Maxter

Winner Final: @CD jr vs @R.E.O.

Loser Final: @Mikemetroid vs @CD jr

Grand Final: @R.E.O. vs @Mikemetroid

Winner's Finals

OBS KN REO (Kabal): 3 vs. CD Jr (Jax and Kung Lao): 2

Loser's Finals

KN Mikemetroid (Johnny Cage): 3 vs. CD Jr (Jax): 0

Grand Finals

OBS KN REO (Kabal): 3 vs. KN Mikemetroid (Johnny Cage): 0

Last edited:

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
First post updated with match videos, spoiler tags included.

Just, erm...remember to click the second spoiler tag for each video. I dunno why each tag got doubled, but I'm not sure how to fix that...

Thanks to @RapZiLLa54.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
First post updated with match videos, spoiler tags included.

Just, erm...remember to click the second spoiler tag for each video. I dunno why each tag got doubled, but I'm not sure how to fix that...

Thanks to @RapZiLLa54.
Erase it and recopy and paste. Happens to me all the time when I do my result threads