What's new

NRS Update: Carlos Pesina back in the studio for more Mocap

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
i want MK10 to have back to block, injustice's interactables, no sub-zero (he's dead) cuz i want to see TYM's salty reaction. :DOGE
i love this community. :DOGE

No-one dies in MK. Doubt she'll be in this one but she'll be back, and when she is vengeance will be suh-weet. Hopefully.
Well yeah, I mean, people do come back from the dead all the time in MK but if they were to bring back ALL of the ones that did in the last one in the next one, that would just be straight-up lazy writing :p

I really hope they don't change much from MK9. The game feels fluid and movement is fast-paced. I still want dash-blocking as well. No interactables/stage transitions please.

The only thing I would like from Injustice is how well the game is balanced.
THIS exactly! Balance that MK9 lacked

Be okay with Netherrealm MK next title. I don't know which want more. Don't think it be Shaolin Monks sequel for some reason.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I just hope they add Mortal Kombat Trilogy as an extra you can unlock and play in the game. that would be awesome. As much as I liked MK4 was in 3d back in the day also goes for DA deception and armageddon, I dont really like Mortal Kombat in 3D. At the time MK4 was in 3d it was good at that time, but as nowadays IMO I dont think 3d wil look good, they should keep it 2D.