What's new

NRS Agrees - HE NEEDS IT! Cyrax Reset still in MK Vita.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
How hard could it be for them to program Cyrax to not be able to throw a second net during a combo? Honestly.
Don't forget who you're talking about, man. NRS. LOL They couldn't plan a bowel movement if they took a laxative. If Ed Boon had another brain cell it would DIE OF LONELINESS. They can't do anything right ....even replicate their OWN games that are out-dated and simple.

Sindel's scaling damage is ridiculous, she does less than 10% of a b1+x ray, jax's reset was scaled down too it's not 100% anymore it's 70% something and smoke's reset is gone. All o these according to a guy from shoryuken.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
So far, I have not been able to get the smoke reset to trigger. Still gets 10% unscaled tho.
If you get to throw a smoke bomb after F4 then the reset is probably still in I would think. I heard they were removing it by not letting you cancel out of F4 which is the most lazy way to fix it.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
If you get to throw a smoke bomb after F4 then the reset is probably still in I would think. I heard they were removing it by not letting you cancel out of F4 which is the most lazy way to fix it.
You can still cancel the f4. I can do the smoke reset on 360, have not as of yet been able to do it here.

Sindel's scaling damage is ridiculous, she does less than 10% of a b1+x ray, jax's reset was scaled down too it's not 100% anymore it's 70% something and smoke's reset is gone. All o these according to a guy from shoryuken.
Can you link to that shoryuken post please

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Don't forget who you're talking about, man. NRS. LOL They couldn't plan a bowel movement if they took a laxative. If Ed Boon had another brain cell it would DIE OF LONELINESS. They can't do anything right ....even replicate their OWN games that are out-dated and simple.
you can stop with that fucking flat out disrespectful talk right now. they can keep trying, or never do anything for Mortal Kombat EVER again and have MK9 be the last mk game ever to be made.

be thankful they still love this game, youd be surprised how many developers would just leave their game to die after the amount of pissing and moaning people have done over MK9.

You can still cancel the f4. I can do the smoke reset on 360, have not as of yet been able to do it here.
Just to verify. What exact combo are you doing with smoke to test this? Also, is the dummy set to auto block and tech roll? This is the most consistent way of testing the reset without a human. I just want to be absolutely sure since none of the regular smoke guys have the vita version to test with. :)

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I do 3,d1,4 njp~tele, 3 4, 4~smokebomb 3d14, F4 ex bomb

I do 3,d1,4 njp~tele, 3 4, 4~smokebomb 3 2, F4 Ex Bomb

I do 3 d1 4, 3 2, 4~smokebomb, 3d12 F4 Ex Bomb

Nothing on those yet.

Matix218

Get over here!
Just to verify. What exact combo are you doing with smoke to test this? Also, is the dummy set to auto block and tech roll? This is the most consistent way of testing the reset without a human. I just want to be absolutely sure since none of the regular smoke guys have the vita version to test with. :)
Smoke is my main, I will test this later tonight when I get home

But given that chance and Delraich couldn't do it even once leads me to believe its probably out

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
you can stop with that fucking flat out disrespectful talk right now. they can keep trying, or never do anything for Mortal Kombat EVER again and have MK9 be the last mk game ever to be made.

be thankful they still love this game, youd be surprised how many developers would just leave their game to die after the amount of pissing and moaning people have done over MK9.
And if there wasn't so much stuff to bitch and complain about there wouldn't be a problem. Sounds like it's THEIR OWN FAULT ( as most of us already now). Considering I poured thousands of dollars into their shitty broken games, I think I can say whatever the FUCK I want. It's called Consumer-feedback. People tend to feel the way I feel when they get robbed by a corporation.

There's an old saying "If you don't like hearing the truth then change the facts". If someone is an asshole, they don't reserve the right to be offended when someone calls them an asshole.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Well if they figured out a way to actually get rid of the reset correctly, then I am all for it and would welcome it coming to PS3. HE DOESN'T NEED IT...

I do 3,d1,4 njp~tele, 3 4, 4~smokebomb 3d14, F4 ex bomb

I do 3,d1,4 njp~tele, 3 4, 4~smokebomb 3 2, F4 Ex Bomb

I do 3 d1 4, 3 2, 4~smokebomb, 3d12 F4 Ex Bomb

Nothing on those yet.
Try these:

Naked Smoke bomb (stand still) f4~EX Bomb

Naked Smoke Bomb > 3d12 (stand still) f4~EX Bomb

These combos eliminate as many variables as humanly possible from the reset. If you can hit even one of these even one time, the reset is still in the game in its current state.

If it is patched, any word if smoke's OTG might be back? LOL because that's what he really needs ;)

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
so im a fanboy because im calling out childish namecalling of the single guy you have to thank for your favourite MK games, cute.
Hey, no one asked you to try and influence my feelings. You took it upon yourself.....nor to condone them releasing unfinished product. Forget 5-7 patches...if it was done properly the 1st time, there would have never been a need for ONE patch.

keep crying by all means, im sure its going to make a BIG difference.
Imagine MK9 if we had NOT complained and bitched about stuff. We'd still have 1.0 and at LEAST 50% of the players would have quit a long time ago. THEY (NRS/MK-Team) are not the factors here.....WE are the factors. WE pay their bills and WE made them what they are. Without us their kids would live off of Ramen Noodles. They would be NOTHING w/out US, not the other way around.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
I just love those Resets along with the Anti-Breaker bull shit, unbreakable combos, ghost hitbox on teleport and bunch of other sick shit. He needs it....right :)

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Hey, no one asked you to try and influence my feelings. You took it upon yourself.....nor to condone them releasing unfinished product. Forget 5-7 patches...if it was done properly the 1st time, there would have never been a need for ONE patch.

Imagine MK9 if we had NOT complained and bitched about stuff. We'd still have 1.0 and at LEAST 50% of the players would have quit a long time ago. THEY are not the factors here.....WE are the factors. WE pay their bills and WE made them what they are. They would be NOTHING w/out US, not the other way around.
im not saying the bugs are ok, but directly saying ed boon is a stupid idiot and an asshole is outright uncalled for. theres ctritisism and then theres just petty namecalling.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
im not saying the bugs are ok, but directly saying ed boon is a stupid idiot and an asshole is outright uncalled for. theres ctritisism and then theres just petty namecalling.
I'm pretty sure it's no secret that Ed Boon is probably one of the "slower" people in the world. How...HOW you ask has he stayed in his position for so long?

Good question. How did George W. Bush get elected as President with an I.Q. of 87?

If I counted how many people own or run a business and havn't got a damn CLUE what they are doing.......I don't think i could count that high. Just because someone has a particular title doesn't mean they deserve it or are good at it.