What's new

[Nov 15, 2014] Season 2: BirthRight IGAU/ MK9 / USF4/ KI3 / MVC2 / UNIEL (Farmingdale, NY)

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
The main street its on 110 has a ton of hotels in the area within 10 minutes of the venue. As we get closer I'll let you know, if I don't have the usual group stay at my place and I have room you're more than welcome.
Cool! Thanks very much for the info and the offer.

REO

Undead
I'll be there. I can't wait to play some UMK:3 TE off-line. @9.95 @Shock

And interactables turned off? Interesting. Is this the first tournament to ever do this? I guess that's one way to "normalize" MMH. lolol

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
I'll be there. I can't wait to play some UMK:3 TE off-line. @9.95 @Shock

And interactables turned off? Interesting. Is this the first tournament to ever do this? I guess that's one way to "normalize" MMH. lolol
As far as I know. I helped a ton getting 3/5 standard for IGAU, lets see if this catches on! NRS put it in for tournament play, its weird it even took us this long to ATTEMPT it.:confused:

I can't do background bounces?
I'll show myself out...
I do agree this is the only thing that I don't like about interactables off, because its a nice way to maximize combos and has other setup options without adding much bullshit. But to REOs point, it eliminates all FREE Damage setups, interactable OTG setups, get out of jail free armor cards, etc.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
As far as I know. I helped a ton getting 3/5 standard for IGAU, lets see if this catches on! NRS put it in for tournament play, its weird it even took us this long to ATTEMPT it.:confused:

I do agree this is the only thing that I don't like about interactables off, because its a nice way to maximize combos and has other setup options without adding much bullshit. But to REOs point, it eliminates all FREE Damage setups, interactable OTG setups, get out of jail free armor cards, etc.
Yeah, they are a necessary sacrifice to get rid of all that BS. They are just one of Joker's best means of getting midscreen setups.
No biggie though. This should be pretty interesting.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
@Shock

we officially going to run a tourney for UMK3 or we just going to have it for casuals/testing?
depending on release of the game itself, if all characters are completed first wave of changes at the very least I would say we can run it, but I'd like people to have a week to mess around. We have a month and about 5 characters to tackle so let's see.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
I mean the game is how it is. I don't want to put money down for something with the mechanics changed because some people don't like it tbh
I feel you man and I'm sure others feel the same way but imo the game is currently on the decline and after polling some players at TFC this seemed like a cool way to possibly rejuvenate the game. If nothing else, pull an @Insuperable and just come down to chill/casuals :)

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
I feel you man and I'm sure others feel the same way but imo the game is currently on the decline and after polling some players at TFC this seemed like a cool way to possibly rejuvenate the game. If nothing else, pull an @Insuperable and just come down to chill/casuals :)
If I can't help the scenes through running tournaments or entering tournaments, I may as well help people new to the tournament scene enjoy their experience with ya boi! hahahah. Always glad to attend AJ's tournaments, whether or not I'm competing.