What's new

[Nov 15, 2014] Season 2: BirthRight IGAU/ MK9 / USF4/ KI3 / MVC2 / UNIEL (Farmingdale, NY)

REO

Undead
Is this a different room from the last one we were in?

I'll definitely be there. I really liked the last event.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Is this a different room from the last one we were in?

I'll definitely be there. I really liked the last event.
Yea it's a different room. When you walk in head to the right past the billiards and it's on the right. I didn't want the same room due to the a/c issue

Last edited:

RapZiLLa54

Tourney Schedule:
  • Mk9 at 4 PM
  • KI3 at 4:30PM
  • MVC2 / UNIEL at 5 PM
  • Food comes out at 6 PM (pre-reg :D)
  • USF4 at 7 PM
  • IGAU at 9 PM

Stream Schedule:
  • Mk9 4-6PM
  • KI3 Top 4 6-7PM
  • USF4 7-9PM
  • IGAU 9-11PM
  • MVC2/UNIEL we will try to sprinkle in Top 4s during USF4/IGAU.

EnergyKD

AKA KHAOTIC Zeus
Tourney Schedule:
  • Mk9 at 4 PM
  • KI3 at 4:30PM
  • MVC2 / UNIEL at 5 PM
  • Food comes out at 6 PM (pre-reg :D)
  • USF4 at 7 PM
  • IGAU at 9 PM
Stream Schedule:
  • Mk9 4-6PM
  • KI3 Top 4 6-7PM
  • USF4 7-9PM
  • IGAU 9-11PM
  • MVC2/UNIEL we will try to sprinkle in Top 4s during USF4/IGAU.
Buffet gets no stream time ? :DOGE

REO

Undead
Yea it's a different room. When you walk in head to the right past the billiards and it's on the right. I didn't want the same room due to the a/c issue
Awesome.

I'm really liking how improved these events are getting, AJ. I'm glad I won't be missing out on any any time soon.

RapZiLLa54

Confirms:
1. @R.E.O.
2. @DarthArma
3. @KDZ
4. @Shock
5. @Mikemetroid
6. @Ray Riazy
7. @G4S Claude VonStroke
8. @G4S J360
9. @G4S KT
10. @Cossner
12. @CD jr
13. @Tusk1407
14. @Jeremy KO
15. @Scoot Magee
16. @rev0lver
17. @Insuperable
18. @Winter
19. @Sabin
20. Jago
22. C88 Grief
23. DannyC
24. Gfromdastreets
25. Phycotica
27. @EnergyKD
28. Airflash
29. @Hitoshura

If we combine here & facebook we're probably around 40 already :). Please if you can give the fb page a look and confirm I'd appreciate it.
https://www.facebook.com/events/560615780710201/

Please Pre-Reg if you're getting the buffet!

Thank you

I'll be there for MK. I've talked to the team and some of them are interested for Ultra, KI and Uniel. I'll keep you updated.

BTW, can you put me in for the Pre-Reg deal and I'll give you the money there? With the exception of parking tickets, I don't trust money exchanges online.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I definitely want to travel down for this and I'm looking at places to stay in the area. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I didn't see how much per game to put in, I'm assuming the usual ten each?

I am wicked interested in being in a no interactables Injustice tournament.

Last edited:

RapZiLLa54

@RapZiLLa54 If i may ask why no interactables?
Polled a bunch of players at TFC to see if they would be interested and it was overly positive for the switch. Originally when nrs was showing the game off, the community demanded they add the option to turn them off so they did and we never used it.

I ran a ton of sets with them off with @Mikemetroid and really enjoyed how the game played so let's give it a shot.

RapZiLLa54

I definitely want to travel down for this and I'm looking at places to stay in the area. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I didn't see how much per game to put in, I'm assuming the usual ten each?

I am wicked interested in being in a no interactables Injustice tournament.
$10 ea game. You looking for a hotel?

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Polled a bunch of players at TFC to see if they would be interested and it was overly positive for the switch. Originally when nrs was showing the game off, the community demanded they add the option to turn them off so they did and we never used it.

I ran a ton of sets with them off with @Mikemetroid and really enjoyed how the game played so let's give it a shot.
Okay cool. I should be able to make it to this one. ^_^

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
IM GOING. Not missing this had a blast last time. And I swear I'm making top 8 this time for injustice. I'll talk to blackbryan to see if he's coming.

RapZiLLa54

Perfect.

Yea, I'm theoretically coming down with @imblackjames and its probably too much to hope for anywhere free for us to stay? This event looks good enough to hit up a hotel for.
The main street its on 110 has a ton of hotels in the area within 10 minutes of the venue. As we get closer I'll let you know, if I don't have the usual group stay at my place and I have room you're more than welcome.