Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
APEP...

Boon posted a message yesterday of an image of Bo Rai Cho vomiting and a message that reads: Bo Rai Cho doesn't seem to take well to "Peptic Thunder". Love the background monk saying "ok. Nothing to see here!"

Well in fact, there is something to see....did you notice the monk's footwear?....hmmmm

Remember the most recent "these boots are made for walking" photo? One of the troll images was under the third and fourth photos. I'm almost certain that those are matching footwear. By the way, I'm not good with uploading images and this BB code thing so I apologize for not having it readily available.

Also, a few weeks ago an NRS staff member tweeted Apep was confirmed in MKX and Boon replied with words to the effect of "WTF dude, I told you that in confidence"

Now bare with me but he could have been putting on some reverse psychology here. What if Apep is actually in the game and the tweet was to make it look like both guys were joking and de-confirming a not so relevant character in the franchise? I wouldn't put this pass Ed Boon. Ask yourself, why is Peptic Thunder even in this image? What relevance does it actually have? This is nothing more than a hint! This may be a bit of a stretch, but I'm calling it...Apep is the wearer of the third "boot"

Tell me what your thoughts are on this.

By the way, as far as the fourth image, I'm going with either Mileena or a new character who is a Tarkatan Female Warrior or Princess (Baraka and Mileena's daughter perhaps).

DavS13

Noob
If the guy is a NRS staff member then he probably already knows what characters are confirmed, and there would be legal issues if he tweeted that out. So if Ed tweets back saying WTF or whatever, its probably all a troll.

MK9

Noob
Did you really think BRC was not going to be in this game. As the top BRC player on the xbox side. Brady pretty much confirmed BRC was in the game when he said subzero and BRC were his favorite characters. Get ready for some puke puddles.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Fat and a drunken master.

Dude needs to be in.

But ya, more serious this time. Well as serious as you can make a fat drunk guy.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I have faith. NRS seem to be getting good at finding the right balance between humour and seriousness.
Somehow I'm sure they won't screw up. For now though we can use his MK9 appearance for reference. Feel free to google better image, this one is rather small.