What's new

Northwest Majors 2015 Mortal Kombat X Pools & Schedule!

Immortal

Blind justice....
WTF is going on with the stream? Like when it's gonna be online? Coz like for now it's still offline.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
here is their response-
"Just so everyone knows, we are waiting for cleared IP addresses before we begin streaming #NWM7. Thank you for your patience"

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I think Reo is in winners for his bracket and not certain if Justin Wong made it out of his bracket yet. We got some decent Cybernetic Kano zoning and until Illusions had a bad button round shake him we had a really good Sun God Kotal Kahn to watch. Theres a good D'vorah at this right now and a lot of Kung Jin.

shaowebb

Whole lotta Kano zoning in this. If folks were more consistent in converting pokes into combo it'd be a lot better right now. Folks are dropping the soap too much off of openings where the game is so new. I see Kano going down in frequency in about a month once folks learn their characters more. Right now he just has a great full screen punish to any mistake.

shaowebb

Great stuff with Wonderchef's quan vs Redgy and his D'vorah. That D'vorah comeback was nice.

Next up Tom Brady vs FCHAMP! We got Kano vs Sub Zero!

EDIT: And thank you Tom for exposing champ for the shallow Kano I've been stating he has. His Kano over relies on knives and has no real depth. When facing tools that get in on it he caved. Slide got in and ice clone kept you in and he had no idea how to deal. I feel he'd have crumbled just as easily vs teleporters too. Good job Tom using that Xray to punctuate the win. He needed to know he needs to learn characters and not just one tool.

Last edited:

shaowebb

I only saw two pools REO W JustinWong L WonderChef W Tom Brady L
That was about all you needed really. There was another good one with I think Reggy vs Wonderchef with a really great Dvorah round comeback. The rest from Northwest Majors didn't hold a candle to what just got posted from Atlanta with Saltface, Pig of the Hut, Forever King and all them in attendance.

Kraiden

Step aside!
So what happened in pool 4? Brackets not updated and you didn't stream pool 4. /golfclap
Major hype, don't inform spectators...