What's new

Northeast Championship 15 Anniversary: $1000 FREE ENTRY IGAU & MK9 Tournaments

BigE

Elder God
Ok here we go.

$1000 pot bonus for Injustice at Nec 15 plus round trip ticket to FR18 plus its Free entry.
(Have to cap it at 128 players). Sorry.

$500 pot bonus for Mk9 plus its Free entry. (Capped at 64 players)

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Ok here we go.

$1000 pot bonus for Injustice at Nec 15 plus round trip ticket to FR18 plus its Free entry.
(Have to cap it at 128 players). Sorry.

$500 pot bonus for Mk9 plus its Free entry. (Capped at 64 players)

BigE

Elder God
Ok everyone PRE-REG is now up for Nec 15 remember injustice is capped at 128 and mk9 is capped at 64 so don't waste any time.

Early bird special is over Oct 1st. $30 venue.

www.bigegaming.com

Last edited:

BigE

Elder God
Get your rooms fast.

To book your room please contact the Reservations Departments at
610-521-9600 and ask to make a reservations for NEC Philly.

Prices:
$99 plus tax for Single

$109 plus tax for Double

$119 plus tax for triple

$129 plus tax for Quad(number of people in room) lol if you tell that you fault lol.

Last year we sold the hotel by Nov. so please don't wait.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
$129 plus tax for Quad(number of people in room) lol if you tell that you fault lol.
Wait, so is there no difference in the rooms themselves based on price, just the number of people that we say will be staying in it?

BigE

Elder God
Yes.

Single bed and sofa, double bed and sofa, after that I guess it's double bed and sofa.

Like I said don't be fooled. They're doing this because some people had 12 people in they're rooms last year so they think this will help lol lol.

Wait, so is there no difference in the rooms themselves based on price, just the number of people that we say will be staying in it?
When you book, just say theres 2 people in there. Saves you around 20-30 bucks a night.

Are you actually coming to a major? its been a whole YEAR!

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
When you book, just say theres 2 people in there. Saves you around 20-30 bucks a night.

Are you actually coming to a major? its been a whole YEAR!
It has been quite some time. I'm thinking about it. Gonna see if my guys are interested. Might do it either way if you guys are looking for a roommate ;)