What's new

Did Ed Boon just post an image teasing Noob Saibot?

wyruzzah

Noob
I really doubt they will release Noob Saibot without his mask and face is visible, so it cannot be Noob Saibot :D

BRUTALITY

Banned
Demand.

You gotta keep in mind, he has little back story in the lore and wasn't a very common character. He has the "ninja" aspect going for him, but so do others that haven't been announced yet. I think the majority of the people buying this game (Not the diehard fans, the masses) will want other characters before they'll want noob. I could be completely wrong about this and hope I am.
you might be wrong. i have been surprised by his popularity. i shared your opinion but these days im inclined to think he has a larger fanbase than we realise

wyruzzah

Noob
It's either Raiden or Shinnok!

Mk9 ending Shinnok:

Classic Shinnok:

Ed's image on twitter:

Original image before Ed Boon pasted the face on top:
Raiden was confirmed long ago and i doubt its just alternative skin , so my guess its Shinnok. He was visible in MK9 ending and his character did not appeared long time :)

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Raiden was confirmed long ago and i doubt its just alternative skin , so my guess its Shinnok. He was visible in MK9 ending and his character did not appeared long time :)
It could mean that Raiden is joining the darker side of things. In some fight intro dialogue from the Kombat Tether Subzero said he should be the protector of earth instead. Raiden could lose his way or something.

wyruzzah

Noob
It could mean that Raiden is joining the darker side of things. In some fight intro dialogue from the Kombat Tether Subzero said he should be the protector of earth instead. Raiden could lose his way or something.
Raiden is still same guy as we saw in MKX video, if NRS do some sort of dark raiden it will be just alternative skin and i think Ed Boon never twittering about alternative skin. That image what Boon posted means some unrevealed character.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Raiden is still same guy as we saw in MKX video, if NRS do some sort of dark raiden it will be just alternative skin and i think Ed Boon never twittering about alternative skin. That image what Boon posted means some unrevealed character.
Then Shinnok is the only other character I could say fits that face. I'm still on the fence on it getting either or though. It could be a "throwback" face image of Raiden from a past game.

Odds are it's probably Shinnok though.