What's new

Did Ed Boon just post an image teasing Noob Saibot?

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26

Sir Ed Boon, Creative Director of NetherRealm Studios just tweeted this pic out...

At first I thought of Quan Chi but the more I analyzed this... It's shadows.... and Shadows mean only one thing to me in MK... and that is Boon Tobias spelled backwards!

Could it be?

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

trufenix

bye felicia
I just don't know why it always needs a new thread.

We troll Khrome for talking about shoes, but this is just another day at the office around here.

lmx17

Noob
It could be any member of The Brotherhood of shadow also like Quan Chi, Reiko, Noob Saibot, Sareena and Ashrah. If you backtrack to the boot tease back in August

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I think that isn't Noob. I have a feeling it is a picture from an old Mortal Kombat commercial.

Its why it says "throwback".
I'm not sure who it might be though if I'm right.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
This is a Queen Reference to "I see a silhouette......."
This is what I said in the thread last week.

In Bohemian Rhapsody, one of the lines is "I see a little silhouette of a man". Lots of people seemed to miss this. They were saying Queen Sindel and shit. It's never that on the nose. The Kano was one was kind of obvious too if you thought about it and people were getting fucking Skarlet from his Kano clues.

I guaranteed Raiden and Kano after the clues were given and I'll be happy to guarantee Noob after seeing this and thinking about the Bohemian Rhapsody clue. Although the shadow appears to be wearing some sort of long jacket, which Noob has never had but still...I think it's gonna be Noob.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
This is what I said in the thread last week.

In Bohemian Rhapsody, one of the lines is "I see a little silhouette of a man". Lots of people seemed to miss this. They were saying Queen Sindel and shit. It's never that on the nose. The Kano was one was kind of obvious too if you thought about it and people were getting fucking Skarlet from his Kano clues.

I guaranteed Raiden and Kano after the clues were given and I'll be happy to guarantee Noob after seeing this and thinking about the Bohemian Rhapsody clue. Although the shadow appears to be wearing some sort of long jacket, which Noob has never had but still...I think it's gonna be Noob.
But at the same time i have a ctazy feel is a new char, imagine it was a new char with Noobs power