What's new

Noob Saibot Frame Data Conclusions/Blocked String Gaps

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
First of all, big credit to Somberness. I used his frame data to draw these conclusions.

This is a rough draft of a chart I made to show all of the frame gaps in Noob's combo strings. ALL of his combo strings. I wanted to make these charts to see what strings are punishable, and what I can do to punish them. Some strings have large gaps. Some strings have gaps of only 1 or 2 frames. Unfortunately you have to know your own character's frame data to find out what you can punish with, but I plan on making these charts for as many characters as I can.

I want to point out though that just because something has a certain amount of frames in a gap, that doesn't necessarily mean that only moves of that amount of frames or less will win. Moves like mileena's d4 can throw things off due to having such a low hitbox, but this is a rare case.

Like I said earlier, this is a rough draft. If there's any erroneous information or anything that looks like a typo, let me know. If you have any suggestions to make this easier to read, I'm open. If you have any questions let me know.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I don't play noob or anything, but just wanted to give you props for organizing something like this for the Noob community.
Thank you good sir. I'm currently going through every character. I have these charts on the forums of a good amount of characters... some admins sticky them, others dont so you might have to search a bit. If you are looking for a specific one just send me a message and I can tell you whether or not I have it done yet. Once I get every character done, I'll make one thread on the advanced gameplay board with all of them in it. =P