What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Second image looks like Warp from Teen Titans.

Maybe..... If so, then I can see Warp saving the world somehow.. He would be the guy to go back in time to before Superman kills Lois.....

We're reaching here but hey it would work ...

gdf

Noob
Maybe..... If so, then I can see Warp saving the world somehow.. He would be the guy to go back in time to before Superman kills Lois.....

We're reaching here but hey it would work ...
I wouldn't be surprised if time travel had some sort of relevance to the plot. Unless the Injustice comics have clues about the codes that we are missing.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
3E on that pic is a clue!

3=c
e=5

Thats the last two letters in 'INJUSTICE" that means the trident picture is LAST in the message!

Giru017

Noob
No, there's definitely only 6 images (Giganta+Atom Smasher is the 1st, Grodd/Warp is the 2nd and Aquaman Trident is the 3rd). Basically, we're halfway there.

Every combination of 0 2 3 and 9 doesn't work

I assume that's where they pulled his model from since that's where Giganta's model come from. His wiki page doesn't have any video game appearances listed.
Giganta looks similar (if not, completely the same from DCUO) yet Atom Smasher as far as I know, does not appear in that game. I've not seen him anywhwere, having played as both a hero and villain.

McCarron

Noob
Sigh... Really?
Okay then, answer this question:
Why are we bothering searching for the answers to these puzzles if we got the solution right there?

To completely convince you, look at this link and click on it:
http://noob.com/resources/code_0.jpg
Exactly people don't seem to get this, yes those 9 images are just the 9 digits of the graphics used on the page. I haven't found anything useful in the page source, it seems to be all front end code.

We don't know how long the code will get until we get there, we still need some organization to solve for 4 digits first. That's a lot of numbers to test.

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
So just 6 in total? Well I'll believe it since were all taking stabs in the dark... Good stuff
Well, it's not just a stab in the dark. They found 6 images in the root file. The "9 images" you are referring to, are the 9 number images, 0-9, and you can click on them in the source code.

What's so hard to follow?

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Well, it's not just a stab in the dark. They found 6 images in the root file. The "9 images" you are referring to, are the 9 number images, 0-9, and you can click on them in the source code.

What's so hard to follow?

Makes sense now....

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
3E is in the trident image...its the only clear image and each image looks to reveal someone. Aquaman is revealed.

My bet is each image will UNBLUR as they reveal cast and inside each image will be parts of the letter's numeric sequence that will spell INJUSTICE when you put all the images together. If so then Giganta, Atom Smasher and Grodd?

Yes I said Grodd even though I hate that fucking monkey. That just looks more like a gorilla warrior to me than Ares.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Here's what I propose: 5-10 people, everyone assigned a front and back number (3__4) and the do the middle numbers in sequence. Once done they tell the coordinator and are assigned their next set.

Casselman

Also: LockUpYourBones
Here's what I propose: 5-10 people, everyone assigned a front and back number (3__4) and the do the middle numbers in sequence. Once done they tell the coordinator and are assigned their next set.
Why only that many people??
Just for your records. I have already done 3__2. No need