What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

RAWFShowtime

#INeedInjustice
maybe they're huge fighting in the background of a stage or something, that would be tight
Pretty sure its a story cut scene as you can see both of them are as tall, if not taller than the buildings in the background, I don't think either character is playable...And honestly, I wouldn't want them to be.

The trident pic has "3E" in the background, maybe it's a hint.

Also, try looking at the numbers in the pic links and work with that and the "3E" thing.

AssassiN

Noob
I've been checking out the source code and URL's to find clues or the ability to skip puzzles but they really did their best lol.
The names of the pictures are totally random, moving on to the next puzzle requires knowledge of the unique id's that are always completely different, ...

Gonna try to find some sort of pattern.

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
I've been checking out the source code and URL's to find clues or the ability to skip puzzles but they really did their best lol.
The names of the pictures are totally random, moving on to the next puzzle requires knowledge of the unique id's that are always completely different, ...

Gonna try to find some sort of pattern.
lol tried that too.

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
We know for sure that the first digit is NOT a zero because try inputing 0076, and you will be taken backwards (same as 0008), so try working from there.

T.roll

Heel
I figured something out. If you look at the source code you can see the hidden value that your number is compared to. For the four digits the hidden value is golfFORE. I am not sure what this means but it could be a hint...

The Giganta and Atom smasher models are ripped from DC Universe Online; They're likely stage transitions. The other picture on the hand is a character that fits in with the playable characters in game. The first character that came to mind is Cheetah but only because the color scheme.

RAWFShowtime

#INeedInjustice
I figured something out. If you look at the source code you can see the hidden value that your number is compared to. For the four digits the hidden value is golfFORE. I am not sure what this means but it could be a hint...
Yea I tried that and of course immediately entered all 4's, unfortunately it didn't work. haha!

AssassiN

Noob
I found out that it goes up to 6 pictures, see what else I can do.
Btw, don't break your heads on that fore talk.