What's new

No new character announcement @ Comic-Con, says Boon

OSpliffySmitheeyO

tym_smitheey
Boon just replied to a fan on twitter, saying that there will be no character announcement at Comic-Con (San Diego Comic-Con July 24-27, 2014). So, for those hoping to see something new very soon; you're gonna have to wait a little longer. However, considering we just got our Raiden character reveal just six days ago, I guess we can't be surprised.
Source: https://twitter.com/noobde/status/490114603653664768
comiccon.png

So, when do you think the next reveal will be?

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

gosoxtim

Noob
gamescom i hope for two there whether they are two new or one old and one new but i going take it with grain of salt

eolson3

Noob
How were the reveals handled for Injustice? Wasn't there one every two weeks? Isn't it likely that they do something similar, here.

OSpliffySmitheeyO

tym_smitheey
Its weird that "fans" don't think it actually takes time and energy to make a game.
I see you'll be auditioning for the role of "smart ass". People are not stupid, they know it takes time. However, that doesn't mean that they are not allowed to have hope they will see more sooner rather than later. Don't be naive enough to think for even a second no one looks at your post and thinks: what a tool.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I hoped to see at least a playable demo at comic con but I guess it isnt happening.

Gamescom is about a month away, so hopefully they dont spoil the reveal early this time.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
The game isn't going to be released until later next year. We shouldn't want absolutely everything revealed to us way ahead of time. That's no fun. I do hope they show some more planned out matches though lol.

eolson3

Noob
The game isn't going to be released until later next year. We shouldn't want absolutely everything revealed to us way ahead of time. That's no fun. I do hope they show some more planned out matches though lol.
Instead of that "We know Batman is going to win, but here is a fan vote determined tournament anyway" thing, they should do an in-house tournament at NRS, featuring a variety of characters. We get to see the characters in real play, and the staff could talk about the elements that appeal to them.

E

OSpliffySmitheeyO

tym_smitheey
Instead of that "We know Batman is going to win, but here is a fan vote determined tournament anyway" thing, they should do an in-house tournament at NRS, featuring a variety of characters. We get to see the characters in real play, and the
staff could talk about the elements that appeal to them.

E
Actually really like this idea. Maybe you should tweet boon about it?

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Instead of that "We know Batman is going to win, but here is a fan vote determined tournament anyway" thing, they should do an in-house tournament at NRS, featuring a variety of characters. We get to see the characters in real play, and the staff could talk about the elements that appeal to them.

E
This sounds tight. I hope NRS does something of the sort. It would be a smart move.

Mst

Noob
Would be great if Boon just trolls again and the day of Comic Con he posts a new Character Reveal Trailer on Twitter. :D

trufenix

bye felicia
I see you'll be auditioning for the role of "smart ass". People are not stupid, they know it takes time. However, that doesn't mean that they are not allowed to have hope they will see more sooner rather than later. Don't be naive enough to think for even a second no one looks at your post and thinks: what a tool.
Calling me names won't decrease the number of entitled dickbags in the gaming community.