What's new

No more costumes until Killer Frost gets a 3rd

I'm just tired of seeing multiple costumes for WW, batman, Superman, etc but Killer Frost and Black Adam still only have 2. Even Hawkgirl has more. Whats it gonna take to get even just one more costume for both or maybe its just me. Thoughts?

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
I think I don't care about Killer Frost in the slightest. Sorry.

Also Hawkgirl should have more than her.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I'm just tired of seeing multiple costumes for WW, batman, Superman, etc but Killer Frost and Black Adam still only have 2. Even Hawkgirl has more. Whats it gonna take to get even just one more costume for both or maybe its just me. Thoughts?
For KF to get costumes Boon's Eybrows require the blood of an unborn child, your soul, and 666 posts within this thread all proclaming KF's costumes they want. Let the destruction begin...

i knew i forgot someone. Thank you. i mean i just want one more for them and i'd be happy but instead they give us Another superman costume

Wow. Was this really necessary? Ww, batman and superman are the posterboy and poster girl of DC. Of course they will have the most costumes. I think everybody here wants more costumes for their character unless they play one of those three and maybe flash and cat woman and joker. Other than that nobobody has as many costumes as batman, superman and Wonder Woman. Why are killer frost and black Adam special?

doesnt really bug me if you dont care about kfrost, i personally cant stand black adam but he still deserves a new costume

because they only have 2, and sinestro is now included in the group
everyone else has 3 or more costumes not including dlc characters

Yeah, well at least you have two costumes. Batgirl and Zod will always have just one puny outfit.
as do the rest of the dlc but im talking about day 1 characters. i do see your point though and eventually i think they should release more for the dlc characters but 3 characters who have been in the game since day 1 still have only 2 costumes while everyone else keeps getting more. i think that they should get just one more and it will all be good

she deserves the least, but eh give her a Crystal Frost skin, will make me hate her less.
lol i dont mind the hate, but not just her BA and sinestro need one more skin before they make any more superman or batman or anyone else. just one more. doesnt even have to be free. i'll gladly pay to use them.

lol i dont mind the hate, but not just her BA and sinestro need one more skin before they make any more superman or batman or anyone else. just one more. doesnt even have to be free. i'll gladly pay to use them.
i agree completely, it's stupid that grundy has more skins than majestic mofo sinestro. he should have a lot :D. black adam should get new 52 and killer frost Crystal Frost.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Agreed, NRS is playing favorites in terms of skins. I'm actually quite surprised Nightwing only has three skins, I wish they would give him a long hair teen titans skin.