What's new

Nitara to share Drahmin's fate (not making the cut) for Mortal Kombat X, says Boon

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Today, speculation of who the final roster for Mortal Kombat X will consist of reached another high as we received news about an upcoming character reveal. During this time, it's always a good idea to pay attention to NetherRealm Studios' Creative Director, Ed Boon's twitter account as he'll tend to drop hints and clues... sometimes.

Back in June, Boon actually straight-up dismissed an old favorite (to some) from Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance. The character Drahmin, who only saw the light of day in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance followed by Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (which included every single Mortal Kombat character... yes, even Mokap).

To follow, Nitara will be following that same fate.
nitara.png

nitarano.png

Source: @noobde

Nope. Used to stay for the tech. Those days are long gone. Sorry if my complaining about front page content enabling NRS' insane lack reveals for a game that comes out in a few months has somehow offended you. Seek unrustlement.
except you do. i see you post every day. i know you were trying to make a funny joke, but it wasnt funny. it was the same tired commentary ive seen posted by ppl who come for the forum not the front page. it was a shitpost. sarcastic and predictably unfunny, offering no solution to this make believe problem of front page content