What's new

General/Other - Ninjitsu NINJUTSU SCORPION IS SO SICK!!

FOXSOLID

Noob
Those overheads and his sheer SPEED are INSANE! His rushdown game coupled with his reach with those swords too?? I'm tearing up.

Saw all of these whiny little bitches crying OP OP OP!

Shut the fuck up. Probably a bunch of Kung Lao/Kitana users.

Brutality potential looks really really good as well. I'm happy with them and I can see them being done more than Fatalities.

FOXSOLID

Noob
I like his brutality :)
LOL Which one? The coolest one I saw was in the montage video where he double spears the victim and whips flames down the chains causing an explosion that leaves them a mangled skeleton.

The arm severing and that uppercut were sweet too.

NKZero

Noob
I'm by no means a Scorpion fan but he looks so damn good in this game. Mfw why Boon do you always give Scorpion the good treatment and leave Sub Zero with shit....

Maybe dabble a little with this guy.

Bugman

Noob
I'm by no means a Scorpion fan but he looks so damn good in this game. Mfw why Boon do you always give Scorpion the good treatment and leave Sub Zero with shit....

Maybe dabble a little with this guy.
Sub-Zero suck. He can burn in hell.

FiNCu

Casual from Poland ;)
I like his "simple" brutality when he cuts victim hands with sword(ninjutsu variation)..I know maybe nothing special,but i like it.

SLy

Noob
Yeah I enjoyed watching tyler play scorpion like that. It seems like he gets way more reward for guessing right this time around

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
A horrible matchup for mah boy Ermac. :(
Not necessarily. A terrible player vs a not quite as awful player is not a good measuring stick for a matchup. Im not an expert on what makes a matchup bad so if theres some deeper insight, feel free. But matchups are only even relevant when both players are very high level. Otherwise its like every FG, better player usually wins.

FOXSOLID

Noob
It looks like his overhead might still be unsafe, so there's that....
Ehh I don't remember it being punished on block, not saying it's 100% safe but it might be a small window of opportunity to punish.

It's probably even more difficult to punish when the move hits at max range, I'm actually willing to bet that it would be 100% safe in that context. Have to wait and see. In any case, Scorpion is a mother fucking monster and he'll be laying waste to people in the right hands.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Dang the feel of the hits is so crisp and fast.

I apologize for the off topic tangent but somethings been confusing me. WTF is the point of Ermacs telelift variation that just slams them instead of sets up for a juggle combo? Seriously what the hell use is the lift with out the combo? Its bad enought that the good version just hangs them there as opposed to the awesome bounce of mk9.

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
ermac, on the other hand, didnt... uh... exactly look like the mixup guy. also the matchup seemed pretty bad. force push vs teleport...
Did you just decide a matchup based on pre-release game footage being played by non-high level players? If so...

I totally agree. looks terrible for poor Ermac.